2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope V3

understanding true distances for each club and analytics on my misses are a critical aspect to improving as a golfer. Offering subscription free access to that level of data adds a lot of value to Shotscopes product.

It would help to know what club i should use so i dont hit ut long or short

With having to completely relearn my swing next Spring due to knee replacements, the Shot Scope tracking feature would really help get my game back in shape.

Merry Christmas everyone !

What a great start!!

I remember speaking to the Shot Scope guys about this watch at the PGA Show this year and they were SO excited to bring it to the public. Now it's time to get one for free fifty in Holiday Cheer?! Good luck, guys!

Stat tracking is the start to game improvement by identifying clearly what aspects of my game I need to concentrate my efforts on to enable me to lower my scores.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Data is our friend in the golf game. I like looking back on a round to see what holes i played well and what went wrong on the blow up holes. This will help track FIR/GIR as well as the distances... No more internet golfer distances and no more yeah i definitely could hit club X - Y distance because this one time last summer i flushed it to that distance.

This is a useful item and one heck of a way to start THP Holiday Cheer 2020!

I’ve been using Arccos for a few months and really appreciate the ability to get my distances for each club more locked in.

I would love to get an opportunity to try out Shot Scope and see how it compares. What are some advantages and draw backs? The sensors on this look much smaller which has been one of my biggest gripes with Arccos and it would be nice to have my phone back out of my pocket and free to use for music without having to pay for another expensive accessory.

As one who typically eschews data and analytics during or after a round , other than distance as it relates to a shot, I would find the Shot Scope V3 to be very useful for me on the course. Having all that information available on my wrist would be great.

2021 is the year I start improving and tracking my on course data/stats will lead to lowering scores. Knowing what I need to focus on vs speculating can only help.

I would definitely benefit from a quick-and-easy way to distinguish carry v. total distances. I can't seem to consistently factor that correctly - and leads to a lot of lost balls.

How can you not be better when you know the distances to front, back and hazards. Love GPS. Then add performance tracking....So sweet. I don't often take the time to count putts, fairways hit, etc... But if the device will do it for me, I'm all in.

Having used Arccos for just over a year now since getting back into the game, digging in to the data aspect of the game is just incredible. Always down to give another device a try to see how it works and how it helps to elevate my game.

Good luck to all who are entering!

The data is obviously nice, but the best part is the convenience of having the information right there on your wrist!

Knowing the yardages and getting the data of the clubs being used will be a wonderful thing. Thanks.

I struggle with distance knowledge and this would help tremendously.

Shotscope v3 will help my game by delivering the data I need right where I need it. I don’t have to have my phone in my pocket that has always been a reason I didn’t like regular phone based apps

Great way to start off THP Holiday Cheer!

I love data, and any piece of kit that can give me info on my game and help me improve is a welcome addition! Besides the fact that this is a good looking watch and comes in several colours!

Having the ShotScope v3 would be super helpful. If I had the yardages accessible via this device, I would be better in shot selection...knowing where to aim and where to miss is the key to lower scores!

Literally just got a new speaker and GPS unit so I will bow out of this one to provide more opportunity for others! God luck Everyone!

This is so awesome!! Thank you THP for hosting these giveaways!! As 2021 is my year for really focusing on my game and trying to get from a 16 to a 10 or less handicap, club tracking is something that I am highly considering as a tool for improving my game and understanding myself as a player.

Step One.

I have no GPS device at all now that the Grint isn’t working for me (maybe because I didn’t pay for it?). All the area courses have removed the yardage markers which are largely irrelevant to me anyways since I’m rarely in the area I should be. So it would be nice to know I’m exactly 156 out with 148 to front edge. Right now I’m just eyeing it and saying “ehh, somewhere in the 150 range”. Sometimes I am off massively or I’ll forget the hazard etc. In short it will absolutely cut strokes off my game.

Step 2.

Anxiously awaiting a PM :)

Since I started taking my game more serious this year, it would definitely help me get a better handle on my distances for the correct club selection.
Thanks for the opportunity & good luck all!

Back