2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope V3

I would love the ability to track more data about my game and help me find out where I’m struggling and what to work on. Good luck everyone!

I currently use a free GPS app on my phone and 1) it drains the heck out of my phone battery 2) sometimes the yardages seem to be off if a course is in a location with poor cell service. This scope would certainly improve my whole golf experience!

As someone who hasn’t bitten the bullet and bought a rangefinder, not knowing the distances at a new course frustrating for me. A watch like this would be a great tool. Happy holidays to everyone!

THP is amazing. THP not only stands for The Hackers Paradise... but also... Terrific Holiday Presents!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think just having that extra data while on the course lends itself to making more informed decisions. More informed decisions hopefully lead to fewer wasted shots.

Someone is going to be lucky tomorrow! I have one already so good luck everyone!

I miss the simplicity of playing with a GPS watch vs a laser rangefinder. Rangefinders I find myself trying to be too precise, whereas when I used a watch gps I much preferred the 3 yardages to the green. It really helped me know the center of the green yardage to be safe if I catch it perfect or slightly off knowing I will still be on the green

I’m trying to win this for my Dad. He’s been playing golf for 50 years. I figure at this point maybe technology is the tool to help him improve his game! ? He would love this. Knowing the distance and hazards would be a great tool for his game. Thank you so much!

Watch GPS tracking would be a game changer for me! Knowing distances along with being able to follow placements of balls etc would help immensely.

Something I've needed was a GPS device that wasn't too cumbersome to carry around (SX500 Skycaddie). A simple watch like this would be a great tool to help the game improve.

Simple, on my wrist to help with yardages, plus performance data to comb through, sounds great!

Having a gps and getting advanced stat tracking would help me fully understand how far each club is actually going.

I am terribly inconsistent with my middle irons distance. This will help me get some historical data as to how far I hit each club respectively.

I would benefit a lot the data, especially the pincollect stuff. If they have a way to give me more stats on short game than just up/down % I would be a huge fan!

A shot scope v3 watch was on my Xmas list. This would be a great Xmas this year if I was to win one. My golf game would be far more accurate and improve my handicap from doing so too.

Would love to win the shot scope V3 to track my clubs and track my performance. I use a Garmin GPS watch everytime I play but having club I.D. trackers would be game changing.

Good luck all!!

I used to track my shots game golf back in the day, but always forgot to tag many of them. I think the shot scope V3 takes care of this issue for me, and would provide some very valuable feedback, especially around my short game stats.

I had the V2. It gives incredibly valuable information. Knowing your yardages and misses in so important. The new V3 is smaller and more compatible. I would use the data to give my pro valuable data so he can help me progress.

This would be a no brainer to have on the course. I could finally get my shot distance accurately , and of course shooting the correct club, shooting over the green and landing short of the green is my biggest issue this will definitely help me get my club of choice and distance down to perfection.

This would truly help me with those questionable yardages and club selection.

Hard performance data is something that I never have had the technology to track and access. Knowing and having access to this data would certainly be a positive for any golfer, including myself.

I’m somewhat new to the game of golf, and I do not have a range finder. I’m still honing in on my shot distance with each club, and the Shot Scope V3 would be invaluable to me seeing the distance to the pin and aiding my club selection. A real confidence boost!

Knowing the distance to the hole is one thing. Having performance statistics that let you evolve your game takes it a while other level. The combination of those two pieces of data would help me improve my game.

Would truly help me figure out the right distances instead of trying to guess. Also help with the front middle and back pin locations. Fingers crossed! Happy holidays!

Back