2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope V3

The only tech I use is a range finder that's hit and miss with yardages. Now that I'm consistently breaking the three figure mark and flirting with the 90's tracking data could help me find where I need more work.

Thanks THP for the giveaway!

This would help me a lot dialing in my club distances. I'm a bit inconsistent with my distance as a higher handicap and having the data on how far I hit each club would really help me pick the right club on the course. I have a big problem flying the green on a pure shot because I just don't have my distances down.

Great gift here, good luck to all!!

What a way to kick off THP Holiday Cheer!!! Good Luck everyone!

I see the V3 helping my game in so many ways. Over the past year I’ve gone away from tracking key data elements that can assist with improving my game. Knowing exact yardages on the clubs in my bag will keep me from coming up short & or having to worry about which club will carry hazards, etc? This would be integral to improvement in 2021!!!

Now that I have determined pretty closely how long I hit most of my irons, I can now take this knowledge to a variety of courses with a range finder to improve my course management and scores

NOT AND ENTRY:
This is great one!! I have the V2 and it works great. Although, I think the V3 provides a little more data. It would be great win for ANYONE!! Good luck!!

Distance tracking with each of my clubs has been on my wishlist for some time. The Shot Scope would fill that requirement quite nicely!

Not only will this device improve performance by providing distances and tracking data, having the distance available real-time can potentially assist with improving pace of play.

High handicapper here. Just started consistently shooting low 90s. I have a net in my garage but i could really use something like this so i know the result of my swings. Really looking to improve shot shape and consistency and I’ve heard great things about this tool!

I think a dedicated golf watch would be better than a free app that talks to a smart watch and thus improve consistency in play

pretty damn good way to kick things off. @Molten wrote a pretty damn good review article on it if you haven't checked it out yet.

great way to start this off. i have just really started keep track of data, so i know something like this will definitely help me out.

good luck all

Good luck everyone! The Shotscope reviews have been solid so far, so happy for whomever ends up the lucky winner

I would love to see the kind of feedback I can get from this shot scope and I definitely feel like getting feedback on my swing and distance could help me improve my golf game.

What a way to start Holiday Cheer! It's going to be fun watching this unfold and people get selected. Shotscope V3 looks awesome! Shot tracking and performance tracking made eeeeeeeaaaaasssyyyy!

Good Luck everyone.

I would love to take this out on the course after I put it to use dialing in my yardage on the range, and sniping the range cart a few dozen times.

Tracking stats is very important to see how your game measures up. I have been doing it for two years now with another system. Would be fun and interesting to see how they stack up with one another.

I would love to get this because i dont have a range finder so i always hit the wrong distances and this would help a lot. Thankyou so much and goodluck everyone.

Previously used Arccos to track performance data and as a result saw areas to focus / improve on.... Did not use in 2020 and my game progressively got worse throughout the year despite playing more. Most of that I'd attribute to poor club selection relying on belief of what I hit certain clubs historically versus actual compiled data... Getting back to hard data would definitely help performance.

I am wanting to step up my game and this will help me dial in my Clubs to the right distances

I’d love to see if it tracks how far I’ve thrown my clubs? Thanks for the giveaway! 1606851044714.gif

Back