2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope V3

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we are honored to kickoff the 2020 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. Eleven years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the campaign continues with amazing prizes.

2020 THP Holiday Cheer will run for the rest of this week with a new prize every single day. If you do not see it on this home page, do not forget to check the forum each day for a chance to be the big winner.

Untitled-5-1024x692.jpg

Know Your DataDay 1 is sponsored by our friends at Shot Scope and features the new V3! There is a brand new GPS + Performance Tracking device under the tree and ready to go to the lucky winner of THP...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I love data. The more I could have about my golf game the better.

Awesome kickoff to Holiday Cheer. Thanks :thp:

As a V3 user all I will say is, don't sleep on this! Great giveaway THP!

Being able to track shot data is something I am very interested in for 2021! Happy Holidays to all that enter!

Awesome opening!! Good luck all! :drinks:

Last edited:
Data is everything in golf, know your distance know your club. This is something I currently struggle with and this will help me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I simply cannot stand a watch on my wrist so I will skip entering for this one. Holiday cheer is here again!!

I learned a lot about my game when I was getting data from another source but hated having to carry my phone in my pocket. This would be an awesome replacement to help track data and continue to improve!

I love the watch data. Fast and easy to give me the confidence to commit to the shot. For me a true game improvement device.

Amazing start to HOLIDAY CHEER!

I had been using the GameGolf system until it had gone defunct earlier this year. In the couple years I used it I learned I wasn't just losing strokes off the tee, but chipping and putting even more. So I put the work, practiced practiced and practiced, and sure enough my scores dropped and I hit a few PBs along the way. Getting a visual on my stats, what I need to improve upon most, which clubs work best for me, etc can help my game to another level next season.

Thanks for the HOLIDAY CHEER THP!

This is awesome. I could use this device to truly tell me how poorly I play golf and how lousy my shots are. It can tell me that I drive the ball 185 yards instead of thinking I drive it 240 yards. It can tell the truth.
I can handle the truth!

I am not good at judging yardages. Having the v3 will not only immediately help improve my game by knowing yardages and selecting clubs, but will give me so much data so that I will be able to analyze my game and see what I need to work on.

Great day 1 of holiday cheer THP!!

i love the thought of knowing what the data as soon as I get to the ball. pace of play would improve due to increased club selection efficiency.

great giveaway....happy holidays THP!!!!

Happy Holidays and best of luck to everyone that enters.

Awesome!
Being able to sit down after my round and go thru the data really helps with club selection!
On course real world data is better than sim data

Data is key to improving your game. I’ll be able to know my club distance better, which will lead to fewer short and long shots, and hitting more greens in regulation.

I've only tracked basic stats and have never dived into the numbers from each round. This device seems like the easiest way to gather and analyze that data in a way that will not overwhelm me.

Having "real" data can really make you a better golfer by knowing exactly what club to hit each time. We all think we hit it a certain distance but this will tell us the truth.

Holiday cheer is back baby! The Shot Scope V3 would help me become more efficient around the course by selecting clubs that I consistently hit the desired distance, as opposed to clubs I “think I can get there” with. It would help bridge the gap between my perceived ability and my actual ability.

My home course has a lot of blind approach shots so getting a number with the traditional rangefinder slows down play! Would love to save time and simply look at my wrist to get a good number.

Been recently in the market for a new watch The date of this thing gives is amazing.

Great kickoff contest here! I pondered hard when they first released it at the discounted price, but couldn't pull the trigger at the time. I think the biggest advantage for me, especially going in to a new year with new clubs, will be actually KNOWING my distance with each iron. Sure, like many I say oh I'm 160 that's a 9 iron, but is it really? Maybe the data would suggest that an average 8 iron is the correct club choice. Having that knowledge would surely improve my game.

Help me dial in those wedges for mid to short range approach. Maybe I can get my first hole out !

Back