2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope V3

Data collection is great - Arccos had issues for me

My watch died so this would cover me at home, work, and on the course. I keep losing my handheld GPS so this would be helpful.

Knowing how you perform during a round is always better than guessing. The Shot Scope V3 will provide the data so you know. This would help my to accurately understand what I need to work on.

I’d love to look at my statistics realistically and see where I actually stand with each club in my bag. That way I can make a better assessment when pulling out a club and have more confidence in the shot I’m about to hit. Having a shot scope would definitely help this aspect of my game

Well, besides giving accurate distances... I don't normally wear a watch at all while playing. But if I keep this on, I might be able to use it as a reminder to release the hands properly!!!

I need easy info. My hands shake so much that a hand held is difficult for me to use. This would be a great help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this would give some more accurate club distances and fine tune the game a bit more.

Id love to win so I can hit the right club for the yardage everytime

Other than a 2 driver and one length iron set up the shot scope V3 is the best way to improve in 2021.

Good luck everyone on day one.

This will help me dial in my distance and helpe select the right club for the shot

The Shot Scope V3 would help identify the parts of my game that need to improve. I have never used device like this before so it would be a real treat to win one!

I've played with a lot of different handheld and wearable GPS devices, but I've always questioning accuracy. Shotscope is a well trusted name and I'd love to try out one of their devices.

What a great start for a great week. The V3 is an amazing device. Not only having distances, but also tracking stats and data would be amazing. Thanks THP.

Always good to have proper yardages and gapping numbers for the game!

Never had a gps device before. Would love to win just to find out how it would improve my game. Thank you for the chance

Great start to the holidays. Excited for all that this device can do to tighten the game up. Cool to see all the features this thing has. Thanks THP!

I have used a few apps on my phone and a smart watch but would like to try an actual dedicated golf watch. This well help by knowing yardage club data and will help me get my scores down. Good luck to everyone.

I've had an older GPS, I've had a Rangefinder, but I've never had a device that would help me with distances on the course, AND TRACK DATA. The addition of performance tracking would have to be a huge benefit!

Thanks THP and Shot Scope, for such a great opportunity, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

I was fortunate enough to win one of these on an Instagram contest. So, I don't need to enter. But, it is a fantastic system and a great way to kick off Holiday Cheer 2020!

Getting more data in a convenient way can be a game changer.

The Shot Scope V3 would give me precise pin and hazard distances so I could pick the right club out of my bag! It would definitely take some guesswork out of my game and make club selection much easier. Result...hopefully more accurate shots!

Back