2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope V3

I'm getting to old and decrepit to walk off those yardages from the sprinkler heads. This is the answer to my prayers!

I always fail miserably whenever I try to keep stats. The first few holes are fine. Then the next thing I know, I've been focusing on playing and forgot to mark anything down. Having what I need to do (yardage) combined with what I actually did logged automatically would identify the area(s) of my game that I really need to work on.

Thank you THP for Christmas Cheer!!

Good luck everyone!

I think the info would help my game by letting me know my yardages better, also letting me know what clubs I am using and not using and assist in my bag set up

Shot scope will help me improve my game all round. Yard, what club to use getting to know fairway and the approach to my came all round.

I got new one length clubs so i need to see the difference in yardage from my old gamers

I've never used a golf watch and like the idea of having quick distances on the course paired with all the data you can analyze after the round.

I am interested on data and shot tracking and starting from 2021 I would like to seriously use/apply those data to improve my current golf game 🤞🤞🤞

Very useful in knowing my yardage when determining which club to use! I wonder if would help me keep my swing consistent?

I’ve never had a gps so that will help instead of using a guessing game. Also excited as heard a lot how the shot scope can help you drop shots which would be amazing.

Having precise data and real time distance informations will surely help my accuracy with the irons, knowing what to hit and doing it with confidence!

I’ve used a range finder for a while now but it doesn’t really help with carry distances and course maps. Using the new V3 will let me see, and attack, the golf course a lot easier!

I would love to give the V3 a try and see if they can help me dial in my yardages and game.

This one is over guys. Next contest will begin soon

Good luck everyone who entered. Somebody is going to be very happy!

I am a data guy and this would give me something to compare against Arccos

It would let me know yardages without always having to mess with my cell phone.

Guys, please read the instructions, this one ended yesterday. New contest up today.

I’ve never had any sort of gps tracking device so this would be so neat to add to my golf game every time I go out and play! Plus having that distance is always the best.

I have the Shot Scope V3 and love it... Good Luck to all...

having wrist mounted data would be so much more convenient

Best of luck for everyone on this one!

Back