2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope V3

It will probably help me because I leave my range finder at home all the time. If it's around my wrist, I'll always have it. :)

I've been looking for a new GPS watch due to my Garmin S20 having the strap break just about a month ago. This would be perfect

I am in dire need of this Shot Scope as my old, out-dated GPS is on its last legs.

I'm sure this would help, as municipal sprinkler heads are typically a *little* off, distance-wise.

It would help me track data and not be so fidgety when I get to my ball each time by having to check my range finder so many times!

It would help me track data and not be so fidgety when I get to my ball each time by having to check my range finder so many times!

This one wrapped up a couple of days ago. But new Holiday Cheer contest going on now.

This one wrapped up a couple of days ago. But new Holiday Cheer contest going on now.
How do we know who won these Holiday Cheer items?

How do we know who won these Holiday Cheer items?
There will be another post announcing the winner, and the day 1 winner has been announced.

Oh really? I didn't see the post for the winner.

Thanks.

I think Shot Scope can help me improve in the “real” vs perception, such as “Do I really need to club up to get to the green?”

I think Shot Scope can help me improve in the “real” vs perception, such as “Do I really need to club up to get to the green?”
Winner was already announced for these previous days

Back