2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we continue the 2020 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. Day 2 is here and this is an insane prize for the lucky winner.

2020 THP Holiday Cheer will run for the rest of this week with a new prize every single day. If you do not see it on this home page, do not forget to check the forum each day for a chance to be the big winner.

Continue reading...

2HC.jpg

Not that I have to tell you twice, but get in on this people! Pictures just don't do these justice 😍

Wow, incredible!

my favorite is the sleek looks, the combo set 5-PW is perfect for me and of course, that awesome Santa hat 🎅🏻 ;)

Wore a Hogan hat for 10 years after I bought new irons back in the 90s. Loved the hat, and irons. Those irons are still in my Dad's garage!

These shafts look amazing !
I would love to have them
Good luck everyone !

Love it! Already a fan of the combo set but those recoil protos are something special! I’m in!

Thanks THP!

Those shafts are gorgeous!!! I’d love those clubs in my bag!

Love the look! They remind me of my first set of clubs, as Ben Hogan irons were the first!!

Oh yes please!!!

Favorite part is the combo set - I have had my eye on that combo in particular.

Those shafts are absolutely stunning. Hard to say that wouldn’t be my favorite part as well. Thanks THP/Ben Hogan Golf/UST Mamiya!

I am becoming a fan of the overall look of Hogan in general, but I gotta say those shafts a stellar. Definitely unique and easy on the eyes.

Incredible looking set of irons. So many things about this set that I love, but what stands out the most are the Recoil custom designed shafts! These would be insert directly into the bag & be conversation starters for sure!!!

It’s definitely the sleek look for me. The irons are beautiful in every aspect not to mention the awesome custom shafts featured. What’s the saying? Look good play good. If that’s the case sign me up Bc I will most definitely have the best looking clubs in the clubhouse if I won these!!

Cool looking shafts, very unique.

I love everything about these, but those shafts are insanely cool!

I haven't hit the icons but have hit the pros and they are great. Favorite part has to be the custom shafts that feature THP, Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya!

While I am a huge fan of the Recoils and the awesome custom look, the most intriguing part for me is the combo set. This is something I've seen others do but have never tried myself. Having that extra forgiveness in the long irons while having a little more workability and spin with the scoring irons seems like a win win.

Recoil shafts with custom design with the beautiful BH iron heads! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

This is going to sound cheesy but literally everything about this set is my favorite. The Recoil Prototype 110 shafts are the exact shaft I would game from UST Mamiya. Having them be the custom designed shafts is such a huge bonus. This combo of Ben Hogan irons is the exact set up I would order as well. I love the idea of the ICON blades for the scoring clubs. This is such a killer set of irons that anyone would be lucky to game!

Amazing contest!!! Such a fantastic pairing, those heads and the shafts. The shafts are freaking OUTSTANDING!!!

Good luck everyone!

These are awesome. Everything about them. Those shafts make you drool. It’s Christmas time though and I love the irons I bought this year and would rather see these go to a THPer that needs them worse then I do so I will step aside and wish all my friends here good luck!

The uniqueness of the shafts goes without saying, but the design of the club heads shouldn’t go unnoticed! Clean, polished, and definitely a confidence boost looking down at these at setup.

Hogan irons have been one of my favorite looking irons ever. They are just classic. The shafts are amazing and incorporating the Ben hogan logo is awesome

Back