2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

Those custom recoils are sweet!

There is nothing not to like, love the look at address and the Recoil shafts can not be beat. Have been pinning for these clubs for several weeks now - put me out of my misery already!

Those custom Recoils are AMAZING!!!! Easily the most eye catching part of the set. The best part though, the easily combination of classic design and modern technology in a combo set of irons!

A shaft with the THP logo to remind me that Golf is all about fun and community AND awesome Hogan heads!?!? What more is there to like

The shafts are sweet looking. I love the combo. Its genius

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hogan has alway put out a quality product but these bad boys might just be the best looking set ever.

Fantastic looking set of irons. When I got back into golf really 2000’s, Ben Hogan irons were ones that I played, The forged feel the iconic look. Just fantastic. To see how they stuck to their brand is a complement to the look and design. What interest me on these irons are the ICON scoring part of the set, MB’s ?just sounds like fun. The whole package was knocked out of the park on this one. Thanks for opportunity.

Those shafts would be a standout on the course - not to mention the Ben Hogan part of it! Amazing clubs!

Good luck everyone. I'm not going to take away another THPer's chance because I know the Hogan irons are not available in LH, so no benefit for me.

Love the player’s combo design. Very classic irons with modern touch.

Those shafts look really cool. Good luck everyone!

I am just a huge fan of UST Recoil Shafts so I got to say that what the number 1 reason for dreaming of winning this prize would be the shafts. The customization and the inclusion of THP as part of the artwork just adds to the execution of the total package. As well both heads from Hogan are a true combination that will sure to make these irons a lethal combination. Thanks for the opportunity.

Wow day 2 of holiday cheer is insane! Gorgeous irons and equally gorgeous shafts! Don't know/think I'd do them any justice or could play them well so I won't enter, but someone is in for an amazing set!
If I can game them, nearly anyone can.

WOW the custom shafts are amazing. I've always thought shafts are an underdeveloped part of the graphic design element in golf clubs. Drivers, woods, putters (even the back of the irons) have color and designs. Why not the shafts?

what a set of irons to have on Day 2! These clubs look amazing and the design is impeccable

Best of luck everyone! Those shafts are...........

These clubs look amazing. BH group just make amazing clubs, and these are can't miss.

Great looking club heads, but the shafts look absolutely incredible love the color scheme on them.

The shafts are absolutely incredible! These are a must have!
Additionally Hogan irons are starting to really take flight in the market and I'm not to mad about it!

The shafts are absolutely incredible! These are a must have!
Additionally Hogan irons are starting to really take flight in the market and I'm not to mad about it!

Back