2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

I have been wanting a combo set for a long time. Not to mention those shafts are gorgeous! I would love to own these clubs for sure. Good luck everyone!

Love the looks of these irons, they just ooze that sex appeal and would look great in the bag! 🤤

I love the quality and the graphics. Just what my game needs so I can finally beat my husband.

Shafts are definitely my favorite part here, but the irons are so freaking awesome. Easily the best under-the-radar irons ever made. I'd love this set up

My favorite part of this offering is the combo setup. This is the direction I'll be heading with my next set. More forgiving in the longer irons, less up top.

Gotta go for the shafts, they look awesome!

Those shafts are quite catching!

What’s not to like. Great Hogan blade short irons, a fantastic players looking and forgiving medium and long irons. All with a pimped up custom shaft full of the latest iron shaft tech.

Today we continue the 2020 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. Day 2 is here and this is an insane prize for the lucky winner.

2020 THP Holiday Cheer will run for the rest of this week with a new prize every single day. If you do not see it on this home page, do not forget to check the forum each day for a chance to be the big winner.

Continue reading...

View attachment 8977208
Man, what is there not to like? I really like blended sets with more help in the long irons.

The shafts are definitely my favorite part. Exclusive, the right color (blue), and my favorite brand of iron shaft.

I love the quality of these golf clubs with the BH logo but mainly the name of the Master gokfer

I love the quality of these golf clubs with the BH logo but mainly the name of the Master golfer

It’s so hard to pick a favorite part. Maybe I’ll go with the shafts though. They are so clean!

I would fly to Hawaii just to play these on the beach. Love the waves.

I love how Ben Hogan offers you an exceptional product for a great value. Their products are just as good as the major brands without the additional middle man fees. I had a set of Hogan H40's in high school and loved them. Thanks for the chance at getting another set.

My favorite part of this set is the overall look of the heads with that shaft. It just works. Very sleek and I have heard so many good things about these irons! Thanks for the opportunity! Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

My favourite part is that it’s a combo set for long game forgiveness and short game precision

Gotta love the brand of Ben Hogan! What a journey they've gone through but excited to see what is to come! And those shafts... awesome!

Back