2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

The irons themselves are just gorgeous, but with those shafts? Just amazing!!

These irons looks crisp, clean and ready for me to shank some balls deep into OB.

Has to be the custom shafts, especially since they pay tribute to a location where I was able to participate in a different THP event. Great memories at that place.

Love the whole set up and the ICON short irons look amazing!

Always wanted to try a muscle back. I play with graphite shafts. These look great!

Hey, their Hogans.........I think the man himself would have loved these...:love:

Combo is amazing! Would love this set! ? ?

ICON muscle back design! I used to own good old Edge irons and Apex irons. It would be great experience and opportunity to play Ben Hogan's NEW TECHNOLOGY!

Really like the blue waves design on the shaft. Will get a lot of heads turning every round I play if I was lucky enough to win them!

Absolutely incredible set of clubs! Love the look and shape of the PTxPro! And the MB look is just so classic! But the best part to me are the shafts! 10 of a kind is pretty much one of a kind and graphite shafts have me so intrigued! Amazing setup of clubs!

I love the look of these irons and it’s time for an upgrade! Good luck to everyone!

Those Icon short irons are straight fire!

This might be the ideal combo set. The heads offer function and great looks. Of course, being paired with the drop dead gorgeous custom Recoils doesn't hurt either. :love:

Good luck everyone!!

I love the classic look (and the modern performance) of the PTx Pro's... I can't help it, every time I see the BH I remember as kid coveting my dad's 60's Hogan PT III's

For me I love the look of the Ben hogan irons. Never used them before but would be more than happy to give them a whirl!

Love the mix set for precision and forgiveness short and long.

Gorgeous set of irons equipped with a spectacular shafts. Who wouldn't want to own these. I definitely do.

Those shafts are so awesome. But it’s also really cool that this is a combo set.

This one is all locked up. New contest coming soon.

Back