2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

Woah. All about the shafts here. Anything with the THP logo is absolute gold to me so that’s where it all starts. Add in the Blue Wave design and the Ben Hogan Logo and you got it all there. Not to mention it is a Recoil shaft. The Iron on the shaft is nice too, I guess 😜

Merry Christmas to a THPer! These are amazing! I love absolutely everything about them!

Totally love the looks of these irons <3 desperate to try and game those!

The shafts are perfect. The hogans are fire. Together making an awesome looking set.

Those shafts do look sweet!!! Would love these

Those shafts are absolutely fire, look amazing.

I love the dynamic look of the hogan blade, always have. So the scoring clubs would be my favorite part!!!

Wow just a beautiful set of clubs! Those unique shafts are amazing and really stand out to me! Good luck everyone!

I love everything about this set. The Hogan irons to me are the best part - beauty and performance combined!

I NEED these in my life! The fact that there is PTX Pro for the longer shots giving you the forgiveness and blades for the attack shots, OMG pair those up with the ReI would have to sit these in the office for a couple of weeks to just drink them in before i tock the out and played with them. Seriously! Make me a happy man for the holidays Santa.

I love the look of these - the muscle backs and those shafts! Wow... awesome prize THP.

I’ve always been a fan of hogan irons. I’ve seen many reviews but haven’t had the ability to own on yet. I like that fact that they look so traditional as well

Really love the classic look of the “ICON“ic irons, while the ptx pros are complimented with a subtle cavity. The one of ten sets made shafts are not wall hangers they would be played proudly, such a cool look to them especially the blue waves and what they represented.
Most willing to give these a shot for 2021 with a full review, answer any questions and updates regularly throughout the season! This is a set of irons that can be played for many years to come. Pretty much hits me in the right spot of my bag that needs to hit the refresh button.

Those are gorgeous irons, I still have my 20 year old set of Hogan's GCDs.
I cannot let go of those irons.
Maybe these new ones can make them company.

It's close but those shafts take the win.

Cheers

This would be a wonderful Christmas present! I love the shafts. Coolest design I’ve seen.

A stunning combo set. I could stare at those Icons all day.

I think this would be awesome. I’ve been looking for a new iron set and I’d have to wait for spring to look.

Hard to pick a favorite part of the set, but if i have to pick one i'll go with the custom recoil shaft!

Back