2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

Because they are ICONS

The irons look so clean and smooth, but the shafts? Sweeeeet!!

My favorite part of these clubs is that these would be an awesome set to give away at our annual @FamilyPlaceut charity golf tournament. Always looking for unique prizes and a set with THP logo is so close to the Family Place logo (TFP). Let me give them away for the children ??????

These irons coupled with these shafts are speaking to me!! Smooth and great looking.

I'm a huge Ben Hogan fan and a fan of the company as well. The irons are beautiful and the Recoil shafts are straight fire! While the Icon MB's are a little scary, I think once I got used to the visual and started playing them that it would help increase my focus and ball striking.

THP logo on the Ben Hogans is what sets these apart! Just SCREAMS throwing darts at pins

Everything about these are 🔥🔥🔥

Amazing heads, but those shafts are just freakin’ incredible. 👍

I mean, a custom fit set is never a bad thing and on top of that they look amazing. I have to say those shafts though ?

Favorite thing has to be the shafts. The Recoils are already great, but these are on a different level.

The shafts!!! That is a great scheme on the Recoils. Very well done.

Whoa, that's a bad@ss setup! I'm going to sit this one out since I lucked out in testing Hogan irons earlier this year but I'm jealous of whoever wins this!

The Recoil Proto shafts do it for me. I suspect they would be a perfect fit for my game softer feeling and a bit higher flying than the Steelfibers but more stable than the regular Recoils which I found a bit loose. I would love to put them in the bag and compare them to the Steelfibers and the Nippon 950s I am playing now.

These are sweetttt. The design is on point, and I’d be really interested to try these out. After getting back into golf using men’s clubs, I stupidly purchased on sale women’s and the flex of them is just too much. I need regular shafts to hit clean irons. These would up my game immensely!

What a classic look. Back in the day Hogans were the pride of my golf bag. These bring back a lot of memories.

Wow! My favorite part of this set would be having everyone I play with asking me where I got them. That allows me to share with them a great website and community that really helps make the world of golf a better place!

I love the classic style of the hogans. So clean and crisp.

Love the design on the shafts, and it looks great with the clean look of the heads!

Those shafts are sweet!

My favorite part of this set? It's gotta be that they are custom made for THP! Ben Hogan combo irons on those incredible Custom Recoil shafts, definitely display worthy, but I'd still play them anyway!

Thanks THP, Ben Hogan Golf, and UST Mamiya, for this incredible opportunity, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Back