2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

Wow, wow, wow. I would LOVE to win these clubs. The combo set along with the custom recoil shafts are AMAZING. I would proudly game these Hogans. Thanks THP for another great prize.

Love the clean look of these irons. Been a fan of Ben Hogan clubs for a while. Love the combo aspect of this set and would purchase a four iron and SW to go with.

The shafts have been something I have wanted to try! I have a case of tennis/golf elbow that flairs up occasionally when I am playing a lot and think they would help immensely! The forgiveness of the long irons and precision of the scoring clubs will be an asset!

Happy Holidays!

Picking a favorite part of these clubs was tough but I'm most interested in the shafts. The custom paint aspect is cool but being able to give graphite shafts a solid testing with all the tech they pack into those Recoils is what I'm most interested in.

Love the look of the shafts! That's my favorite part of the clubs. If I were to win them, I'd probably play them a couple times a year for special events, but most likely I'd have them hanging up in my office on display so I could talk about them constantly.

You would be swinging those bad boys all over Carteret County.

Love the mix of precision for scoring clubs and longer irons.

Back when I first started playing, mid 90’s, I had a used set of clubs stolen while I was in Myrtle Beach. Having 3 days of a golf trip left I had to go buy a new set of irons. I went to Golfsmith and purchased a brand new set of Hogan Edge irons. They were my favorite irons of all time. These new versions have piqued my interest. I love the look of the irons and the combo set is a bonus with the forgiveness in the long irons. The Recoil Proto shafts was one of the shafts I was fit into by their online fitting. Hoping I get another shot to play these Hogan irons.

Awesome looking irons, but the shafts are incredible!!,.it would be fun just picking out which grips to compliment the shafts!

The graphics are just absurd in detail. Having seen how graphics are made and put onto shafts, I very much appreciate the level of intricacy the graphics have and how tricky that must have been to get right!

The PTx Pro are some of the best looking irons out there, hands down ......but man oh man....these shafts are awesome. The wave pattern and the scripting are just amazing. They'd be something that'd make me go "Wow" every time I pulled them from the bag.

More stunning in person than pictures can describe. Absolutely love the feeling and control of the Icon portion and the forgiveness of the PTx Pro and UiHi.

The irons are absolutely sweet, but the shifts are out of the world. To be the only guy with these in the bag would be incredible, friends wouldn’t believe it.

Love the custom shaft graphics! As always, thank you for the opportunity! Awesome irons with crazy shafts, just wild.

I love the seamless blending of the three head shapes. They really look good together.

Those shafts are so unique and awesome looking! Obviously you cant go wrong with Ben Hogan either.

I have never played graphite in my irons and those Recoils are gorgeous and would meld perfectly with those Hogan Combo irons! Good luck everyone!

Those shafts are awesome and in those Hogan heads makes this a killer combo. Someone’s holidays just got a lot better. Good luck everyone!!!

Can my favorite part be the entire package?
Heads that have gotten rave reviews, shafts that look amazing, custom setup..... how can you not just adore it!?!?

Not an entry, but man UST did a great job on the design of the shafts.

Love the buttery look of these irons and always wanted to try some Hogans. Can’t beat these complimented with that shaft either.

Awesome looking set. Played Hogan for years early on. Would love to try this set.

Back