2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

Those are crazy, rad, shafts and those clubs bring back good memories of my father who played Ben Hogan irons!

Classic iron look, and then those shafts are are cool as it gets.

The shafts are sweet!

Im currently using a old set of knock of king cobras called killer strikers si this would help me so much

I've wanted to try Ben Hogan Irons. I've wanted to try UST Mamiya shafts. This would be a double wammy of greatness!

I absolutely love my set. Real head turners! Then add the way they preform. Get those entries IN!

I really liked the shaft and the colors it has. Ive been trying to switch irons for a long time and a neew set would help.

Those Icon heads look amazing! Ben Hogan makes some great looking irons. Please and thank you.

I don’t have a set of clubs at the moment. I play out of my dads bag so a beautiful set of clubs like these would benefit me greatly!!

These shafts are lit. Definitely will be a conversation starter with anyone you run across. Thank you again for the great opportunity at winning!

Favorite part? All of it, the combo set is something I've drooled over many times. Those custom one off shafts are amazing! This might be the single best set of custom irons ever assembled!

Such outstanding irons and to add those custom shafts would be special. An easy segway into THP and the endless opportunities that abound.

Those shafts are beautiful with the waves! I would have to just sit and admire them before playing them!

Stunning clubs! The design of the shafts is amazing! The wave pattern reminds me of “The Great Wave off Kanagawa” which is a work of art that I have always loved and has some great personal meaning.

It's the shafts...it's gotta be the shafts!!! But I certainly do not mind a combo set of Hogans attached to them.

I have never tried recoil shafts but I have to say my favorite thing about this set is the custom shafts. Beauties

The shafts....wow are those amazing.

There are many things to like about this set - the versatility of the combination of different heads and the sharp looks of each iron. But the one standout feature for me are the Recoil proto shafts. My personal best came with a set of irons equipped with Recoils and I’ve been wanting another set since moving on (stupidly) from them.

I LOVE these shafts I was lucky enough to hit a set and they are AMAZING! Paired with the Hogan Icon combo set is over the top!

Back