2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

I love every part of this. I love these irons. I’ve been listing for Ben hogans since I joined this forum.

But the coolest part of these are the shafts. To me they represent how awesome this place is and all of the good this community does.

It would be an honor to have these in my bag.

My favorite part is that they’re new clubs... I definitely need those! Plus they’re so good looking ?

Woah - incredible! My favorite part is the mixed set aspect. Currently my long clubs aren't forgiving enough and my scoring clubs aren't accurate enough! These would at least confirm that I need lessons vs. just blaming the clubs :ROFLMAO:

I love the funky shaft design, these irons are definitely ones to show off to your buddies

Some of the absolute, most incredible, beautiful, custom shafts I have ever seen! And I have yet to hit a ben hogan iron.

Reading the thread on the Ben Hogan Combo Set, these clubs probably aren't for me, at my level of play, and I need +1 to +1-1/4 shafts, anyway. But this is going to make somebody's holiday season very nice :) Good luck, y'all!

the shaft design are so cool and the look of the club is wonderful!

These irons are beautiful but the addition of the shafts puts them over the top.

These are gorgeous and I've been drooling over those shafts since the event!! What an unbelievable prize!! What is there not to love about these? I have not played a recent Ben Hogan iron and these are gorgeous and reviewed highly from the THPers. Plus, those custom shafts are insane. I would play these as much as I can to show off the shafts and continue to tell golfers about THP and why they should be a part of this community!!

I can attest, the shafts and Hogans are awesome. I will play these forever

Fabulous played Hogans of various types for years during my better days and these are stunning and must be fun to play!

Those shafts are pretty cool. Any chance to add some extra flare to the game, i'll take it!!

Cool looking clubs. I like the wavy design on the shaft and the club head design the best.

The combo is awesome. The shafts are what make these so special. Only 10 sets made with the pattern for the event!

Played Hogan irons years ago and loved them! These look amazing!

The recoil proto shafts are 🔥🔥🔥 and coupled with the Ben Hogan combo set, this giveaway is the 💣💣💣🤩🤩🤩

Love the looks of the Icon with the forgiveness of the PTX Pro all in one combo set of irons!

Back