2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

I currently have a right handed 2008 Taylormade burner with a regular flex shaft but im a collegiate baseball player so I definitely need a stiff flex shaft. I picked up golf about a year ago and have found myself obsessed and would absolutely love the opportunity to use such a great product.

I currently use a RH Callaway Epic 9 degree with a stiff shaft. I borrowed a friends Xtreme driver and got on very well with it, looks and feels really good and more forgiving than the current big stick.

TaylorMade R9 superdeep with a 65 gram extra still shaft.
I really like the cobra driver for a couple reasons. It looks really good, and in review videos and stuff like that people hit it real far.

Cobra F9 10.5 degree
HZRDUS SMOKE 60 - Stiff
RH

I love that this would be an upgrade to the new model! Would be really interested to compare the two and see if I can dial in the latest and greatest.

Currently have the m3 with x stiff shaft. I like the look of the cobra and the feel off the face

Cobra Amp Cell, Fujikura shaft, Ladies, RH. The forgiveness factor and could always use a little more distance...

I have jack nicklaus golden bear driver 9.5 loft. shaft is also golden bear. The driver is too small for me but it has regular shaft. I am right handed as well. The thing that i like the most about the cobra has to be the style of the driver. very sleek and reviews love this club.

My current driver is the best. It's a Titleist 917D Stiff shaft 60g. I doubt this one will beat it but I'd like to find out. :)

I currently use a RH Taylormade Jetspeed with the stock Matrix shaft with Regular flex.
One reason why I like the cobra speed zone extreme is one it’s forgiving, two that it’s newer than my current driver, and 3 it has great sound and feel to it. I’ve tried demo clubs before and this was one of them and I just loved the driver. Hopefully I can win ?

I currently have a Wilson pro staff driver. It’s old and worn and nothing like the new ones. The shaft, I couldn’t even tell you what it is because it’s so bad haha
I love this new cobra because all I’ve heard were amazing things about the speed and the distance. I am truly excited to be in this contest.

I am currently gaming the Cobra F9 driver, Aldila NV X-Stiff shaft, right handed (even though I'm left handed!). It's a super driver but what I like about the SZ Xtreme is the extra bit of forgiveness it offers.

Best of luck to everyone entering!

Currently I have a right handed Titlest 910D with a x stiff shaft. I like the Speedzone Xtreme because it’s forgiving. It feels awesome and Cobra has become my favorite brand right now. Also I have a very outdated driver and the Speedzone Xtreme is definitely newer than mine right now.

I currently play a right hand Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 driver with the stock Adilia Phenom stiff shaft. Cobra drivers have always intrigued me as I think they are typically some of the best looking on the market and always seem to be very long. I like how the Speedzone Xtreme driver allows for adjustability but they keep it simple. By all accounts, it seems like a forgiving driver that might allow us mortals to generate some additional clubhead and ball speed.

Gaming ping g400 LST
Ping tour 65 x-stiff shaft
Right handed

I like that the club is super long. I have friends who have this. They hit it a mile, and seems to be way more forgiving that previous models. Thats what I'm looking for is the extra forgiveness.

Current one is the RH SIM 9.0° with a HZRDUS Smoke Hulk 6.0 shaft. I really liked the Cobra when I hit it but already bought the SIM because I am an idiot ... The new face of the Cobra has such a nice feel and although it is a "forgiving" driver I did not sacrifice any distance.

I currently play a Nike Vr Tour with stiff shaft, RH. I’ve been wanting a newer, more forgiving driver and have been looking at Cobra since the F9 and the speed zone seems to be even better than that so it would be a great addition to my bag for the 2021 season!

I'm using a Ping g5 Graffaloy reg flex RH driver. I love the look of the Cobra SZ... it just looks fast.

Taylor Made Burner with regular shaft.Cobra irons,senior shaft, ,same length,have helped my game.I have been wanting the F9 with senior shaft.sure would be a fantastic
Christmas to win one.

Cobra f8 rh reg flex
Sz full face milling just looks way better than the f8 milling

Currently play a TaylorMade M6 RH with a diamana f limited 65 stiff shaft.

I love the fact that this club is a proven tour winner and it just looks mean. The yellow/red color combo is awesome in my opinion. I'd love to add some extreme speed to my bag!

Current Mavrik Max 9*
Stock Riptide shaft in regular flex.
I think this could be a good driver for me, good forgiveness across the face and maybe lower some spin. I have never had the chance to try any Cobra drivers.

Currently have a RH Mavrik Max 9* with a Ventus Black 6S. I just love the colors on the SZ. It looks like a sports car.

Back