2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

Current Driver: Titleist TS2 with Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 60 6.0 (Stiff Flex) shaft . Right Handed.
What do I like about the Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme? What's not to like about it. The look of it is smooth. The tech it has is awesome. Overall an awesome looking driver that will improve my game.

I am right handed and I currently play a Srixon Z785 with a 6.0 Hzrdus black shaft.

I am currently playing a Cleveland CG Black Tour 9.0 Driver with a stiff Diamana white board 70 gram shaft.

I would love to game a Speedzone Extreme 9.0 with the 65g stiff Ventus velacore blue shaft. The extreme distance and forgiveness would be a welcomed addition to my game.

Thank you THP for your great contests.

I play a the TM SIM Max 10.5 with ventus red velocore stiff flex, RH. I find it right-side biased. Seems like the Cobra Speedzone Xtreme would be a better fit for me.

I currently have the Taylor made jet speed. My iron set is cobra and I love the hybrids. Figure I will probably love the driver too! I am right handed stiff shaft.

Currently play a Mizuno ST200 with a stiff shaft at 9.5 degrees. Love the Cobra mainly for looks, and ideally more distance than my mizuno. Thanks guys!

Current Driver is a RH Cobra F9 with a UST V2 shaft.

Happy holidays everyone!

I use Titleist TS2 Hzrdus smoke shaft 6.0 , right hand; I like the Cobra King Speedzone Xtreme for its distance potential

Patrick Reardon
Titleist 915d3 Aldilla rouge x stiff
Love the sound of the cobra driver but hate the price tag

I game a Mizuno ST190 with a Kuro Kage stiff shaft, right-handed. I hit a friend's speedzone and LOVE the sound. It inspires so much confidence. Great looking, feeling, and sounding club.

-VPSax

I have the Taylormade SIM with an extrastiff 75 g shaft at 9 degrees. My buddy has the new cobra and it looks so clean! I’d love to put it in the bag.

Driver: 2007 Taylormade Burner (DRAW) - Ole dependable
Shaft: UST Proforce V2 Stiff, 67g.

Like the look of the Cobra, the reviews have been incredible too, would be quite the upgrade.

My current driver is 2015 Callaway XR 9* with Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6S (Stiff) Shaft, RH.

I like Cobra King Speedzone Extreme's 6 Zones to Optimaze Speed, especially its CNC Milled Infinity Face felt so good when I tested it at the local golf shop. Thanks for this giveaway and hope I win!

Current: Nike VRs Str8-Fit driver, LH, with a stiff shaft that is now extra stiff because the shaft broke off inside the head and needed to remove ~1.5 inches from the shaft. I am slowly accumulating clubs to replace an old RAM boxed set that I started with but because I have a functional OEM driver that will be last on my list to replace (even though it is needed!)

I have heard great things about this driver and am interested in gaming Cobra, which I have never done.

Love the snake theme with the colors... *Red touching yellow, kill a fellow*

I'm currently gaming the Cobra F9 10.5 with the Aldila NV Blue 75g stiff, right hand. I like the F9, but I don't like that I have to hit it a little higher on the face for it to hit the sweet spot. The SZ seems to be a little more forgiving around the toe and it's definitely hotter closer to the center of the face. I also think that an updated shaft to what I have could help a ton. Lastly, I really like how the face rolls over the top edge.

I play the standard Speedzone w/an Accra Tz shaft in it and I like it. The sound, the ball flight are all on point! So to the lucky person that wins it, you’ll enjoy it for sure.

I currently play a Callaway Mavrik, LH, with 65g stuff shaft. I’ll admit that I like it and don’t NEED another driver, but I do wanted to try the Cobra and they didn’t have it in lefty when I got fitted. What do I like about the Cobra? I mean, distance AND speed? ‘Nuf said

I currently play a really old cleveland Hi Bore Driver with a stiff shaft. it is 10.5 degrees, and could really put to use the new tech to outdrive the bros (and I very desperately need the accuracy off the tee). RH.

Current driver is the Callaway Max 10.5 with a Ling-Q purple shaft. RH

The Cobra Speedzone has so much to like about it. The biggest thing is the driver just screams speed. This driver is fast and helps you increase your ball speed. Add on the infinity face to give more forgiveness. I had tested this driver before and also really liked the sound off the ball. The sound was a very pleasing thwack.

Play a recently fitted PXG 0811x Gen2 reg shaft that is 1” long and am RH. 10.5 set at 10. Have it set on the high MOI setting. Strongly considered Cobra and would love to try the Extreme. ThNks and happy early holidays to all!

I have a RH TaylorMade Burner with a stiff shaft that I’ve had for years. I’d love to hit the Cobra!!

Currently playing a RH Callaway Epic SZ with a Hzrdus Yellow 5.5 shaft. It's time for an upgrade and I've always gotten along well with Cobra drivers but haven't hit any of the past two releases. Their newer tech sounds outstanding and the buzz on THP has been incredible.

The taylormade sim. Stiff flex. Right handed. Hzrdus green. I’ve always wanted the cobra. Awesome looking club!

Currently don't have a driver in my bag, but was playing an old Nike Covert VRS 2. Would like a right hand, regular flex club, 10.5 driver. I've read all good things about Cobra but have never it them, and would love to try it.

Back