2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

TM M3 head Diamana D+ .335 Stiff shaft. Righty.
I like the bumble bee look going on with the Cobra. Never had a cobra driver before. I can channel my inner baby Tiger. Need to hit it longer. duh. I'll take straighter as a side please.

Callaway flash, Mitsubishi blue 60. RH, the cobra looks scary good.

RH Callaway Epic Flash 9* with Fujikura Ventus 75S

Love the color scheme on the Speedzone.

Mizuno GT180, Tensei CK 70, Stiff. The Cobra King SpeedZone Extreme looks fast and solid I.e. All the right junk in all the right places!!

Playing a Cally Mavrik with a diamana ilima 60x, tipped 1.5”. Love the look of the Cobra. Plus, it was between that & the Cally! Let’s go.

Current Driver: Taylormade SIM with Fuji Ventus Blue (X-Stiff Flex) shaft . Right Handed.
What do I like about the Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme? The design is good & the tech is top of the market.

I'm a RH golfer playing a Cobra F8, Aldila NV green 65 stiff shaft. I love the extra forgiveness of the SpeedZone, and the Infinity Face. My F8 tears up golf balls on off-center hits.

Working with a callaway x2hot with a questionable shaft - RH. My brother in law got this driver and he’s been ripping the ball off the tee. I gotta get my edge back on him ?

RH Cleveland SL290 w/ stiff C.Kua in it. I'd love to have a modern driver that is a little easier to hit!

Right now I’m using a Tommy Armour. I’d love to add this driver to my bag!

Current driver - Ping G 400, RH, shaft HZRDUS Yellow 5.5 76G.

I have read a lot over time regarding the Cobra driver and have been interested.
unfortunately have been on furlough since March 11, the hospitality business is taking a HUGE HIT! I wanted to hit this club but, don’t even want to go to the golf store and tempt fate. The forgiveness factor is certainly a high point. The distance gain wouldbe welcome.
Thanks for the opportunity

I have an old Callaway Big Bertha driver that is set to 9 degrees. I am a right-handed golfer. I like that the SpeedZone is modern and loaded with technology.

That’s awesome! I desperately need a new driver.
It’s also my birthday today. ;)

I am currently swinging a Titleist 915D2 with a Stiff Hazardous Smoke shaft. I’m a right handed golfer and I like the forgiveness this driver can offer off the tee and also it would make me stand out on the course because none of my buddies play Cobra!

Really great driver here. There was a reason I didn't really stray in 2020 from this driver. It was solid.

Epic Flash SZ -HZRDUS Black 70g Stiff What I love about Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme is.... the color combination of course! But more importantly, the forgiveness and the bombs hit with this Driver!

Callaway EPIC Flash w/ Project X Evenflow Green 55 gram 6.0 (stiff). Love the yellow and have heard some good things about this driver! Thanks for the opportunity!

Currently using a Cobra Fly Z with a UST Mamiya Elements Chrome 5F3 Regular Flex . Right hand . Love how the Cobra SZ Extreme looks and sounds. Thank you

Current driver is a RH Taylormade M6, with a stiff fujikura atmos shaft

Who doesn't want forgiving Bombs? Plus the club just looks Awesome. You get instant confidence standing over this driver

I currently use a Ping G25, 10.5, Project X Green smoke, Small Batch, stiff. I really like the face of the Cobra. And That RickyFowler hit it!

Ping G400 with Fujikura 2.0 shaft. Been looking at cobra driver make great Xmas present to me!!

Great contest!

Ping G400 with Fujikura 2.0 shaft Right hand please. Been looking at cobra driver make great Xmas present to me

Current gamer Ping G410 lST Accra Proto TZ 5 CB
Rh
The cobra looks dangerous from set up and gives a solid bit of confidence that that little white ball is going bye bye

Back