2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

What a beauty. Right now I'm rocking a RH Callaway rogue 10.5 with the Aldila 50.5 synergy shaft. The Cobra King has such an interesting face that I think would be awesome to hit!

Taylormade M4
Project X Hzdrous Green
Stiff 63g
RH

I like the adjustable weight in back to create more speed in Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme.

Current driver is Cobra F7 max offset with standard Cobra regular flex shaft.
After testing this driver with a stiff flex shaft, all I can say is WOW. The infinity face is awesome & I loved the sound & feel when I hit pure.

Current driver is Epic Flash with EvenFlow Green 6.0 (stiff)

I like the yellow and black color scheme of the SZ Xtreme and I really liked the results and ball flight I got from it when I demoed it on the range a few months ago. Haven't stopped pondering it since then.

Current is and epic rh with a tour ad tp6x shaft
Would love a cobra as I’ve tried friends and I hit them much straighter

Titleist TSI3 Tensie White X RH

Thanks!

Current Driver is TaylorMade Superfast 2.0 with the Matrix Ozik Stiff flex shaft, Right handed. I like the look and really liked the feedback of the the last speed zone I hit in a fitting session.

Saw this on social media this AM. Awesome prize! Currently gaming a Epic Flash. Been watching the cobras for a while.

Currently gaming a 9* TM SIM driver with a HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5 shaft. Love the feel and sound of the Speedzone driver - also really like that they have special edition colorways available from time-to-time like the military camo one.

somewhere between a Tour Edge EXS with stiff shaft and my trusty Wilson Triton with RIP Phenon 50g Stiff shaft.

The forgiveness of the Cobra and dreams of my fairways in regulation :)

Cool contest!

Current driver is right handed Ping G400 with Alta regular flex.

Always liked cobra drivers and have gamed a couple in the past. (Amp & Bio Cell).

Would be a huge treat to try out the speed zone as it’s on my list of drivers to try in 2021.

Currently playing a RH Cobra F8 with a Fujikura Pro 2.0 in stiff. What i like about the Speedzone Extreme is the milled infinity face. The milled face let's me easily see where i make contact, and my contact varies enough that i need infinite face area.

Right handed northwestern epoxy driver unknown flex, had it for 40 years, only a few chips. Definitely could use an upgrade

Intech 10.5 graphite shaft RH for last 12 years. Would love the cobra as an upgrade because wife won't let me buy clubs. I desperately need for new driver. Love the milled face technology and speed slots

LH Taylormade Jetspeed, regular shaft.
I need to upgrade to Cobra and 21st Century

Currently playing with a Callaway Epic Flash with an Project X EvenFlow 45g. Would love to try the Cobra Speedzone Xtreme driver because of the milled face with the streamlined shape of the head could help me with better power. I have always wanted to try it!

I have a RH Ping driver with a stiff shaft. I would love a new driver to increase my distance on my drives.

I am right handed and have a mavrik driver with stock shaft.

I currently have a Cobra F9 Speedback 11.5 with a UST/MAMAYA Helium A flex. I upgraded from an F8 to the Speedback earlier this year. I am interested in switching to the latest and greatest Cobra for the ultimate driver.

Awesome contest!
Current Driver - Callaway Rogue Subzero
Shaft -Evenflow Blue 75g S Flex
Right Hand

Righty playing a Callaway Epic Flash Evenflo Green 6.0 (stiff). What I have admired about the Speedzone from first time I saw it was it looks like an exotic foreign sports car from the rear. Just great imagination, from a great company to utilize the tech but make it look cool at same time.

Forgot to add I love Cobra products. Previously played a F8 driver and still play cobra irons. The infinity face on the XTreme is what intrigues ke the most and I’ve been wanting to try one.

Back