2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

Currently using a powerbilt tourbilt driver RH regular flex. I like the forgiveness that I hear the speed zone offers as well as that it is a massive upgrade in every way over my current driver.

These drivers are outstanding, really enjoying the SZ with it's Evenflow pairing! Get hose entries in people! Good luck!

Current driver is a RH Nike VRS covert with a stiff kurokage shaft. Super interested in the cobra speedzone, and the balance between badass factor and forgiveness!

I currently play a Cobra S9-1 driver. I love it butbi do believe i could use the distance and accuracy of newer drivers like this beast. I currently play a Stiff shaft on my 10.5 S9-1 cobra driver.

Taylormade M1 reg. Flex RH
Currently have Cobra woods and live the feel. Cobra had some of the most forgiveness and best feel around

Lord knows that I need some forgiveness from my clubs, especially my driver! Having this in my bag might not only improve my game physically, but also mentally by boosting my confidence!

currently playing:
2016 Taylor Made M2
Stock shaft
Stiff flex
Right handed

Love the looks of this Cobra driver and I need all the style points I can get! After 23 hard military years, I can certainly use the length and forgiveness!

Thank you!!!!

Great prize here. Good luck guys!

Current driver WS Triton with stiff flex Aldila Rogue right hand. That Cobra has all kinds of sex appeal that the Triton does not. ;)
Please and thank you.

Currently gaming Wilson Staff D300 with a UST Proforce 7F5 at 45.5" (RH). I would love love the added forgiveness the Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme would bring to my game.

Taylormade M2 Draw Driver with taylormade 57 speeder shaft and regular flex. I like that the cobra is used by many of the IG instructors that I follow and they seem to really like the power and consistency the driver brings to their game.

Current driver is Taylormade R11 normal flex, right handed.

Love the results I have heard about the driver and color scheme.

Current driver is the Cobra King F9 with the Atmos Blue r-flex shaft in RH. Love that club, I'm certain I'd love the Speedzone even more

Currently playing a LH Cobra Bio Cell + X Stiff Rogue Shaft.

Cobra drivers have always been my favourite the ball speed on them are crazy!

I'm playing a RH Taylormade M-3 with 60g Stiff flex shaft. It's been a great club for me but it's time for an upgrade. The Cobra would definitely be it!

Current driver is a Cobra SpeedLD w/ Tour AD YS stiff flex, RH. Love that forgiveness on the new speedzone, and that cobra sound

I am currently driverless and my son would love a new driver and then i would get his old one and i belive he is right handed and a stif shaft.

Currently use Nike Vapor, right handed stiff Diamana shaft. I would love the speedzone driver to match my speedzone irons!!

Right now I have an old MacGregor tin can for a driver, it has a regular shaft but I would need a stiff(I’m right handed). I got the chance to test the Cobra SZ on a launch monitor and it added over 50 yards to my drive. I haven’t been able to pick one up, so this would be monumental for my game off the tee!

Current Driver: Callaway Epic Flash SubZero 9°
Current shaft: project x hzrds smoke 60 G
Flex; Stiff
Rh

I love the look of the SpeedZone, and after seeing it gamed for 36 holes the ball flight off of the club is phenomenal. Really considering buying one in 2021. Good luck everyone, this is a fun one!

Cobra F7 Regular RH currently (3W also!) - have had multiple Cobra drivers and have been eyeing up Cobra KING Speedzone since released. The carbon crown and milled face are very nice features.

Current driver is a Ping G410 LST 10.5 with a Tensei Orange 60X in RH. I like the looks of the Cobra Speedzone Xtreme and the unique face forgiveness.

Current driver R hand Taylormade Sim Max. Ventus red shaft (non velacore).
I am a big fan of CPG and all that they do. I would love to compare the SIM to the Speedzone xtreme and see which one is a better fit for my game. I am a big fan of taylormades twist face and the loft sleeve. It would be interesting to compare that to the infinity face

Back