2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

Current driver is a Nike Vapor with a RIP extra shift shaft. Right handed. Love the look of this cobra, reviews have been great, and would be nice to upgrade with the times to sharpen my game

I am currently playing with a Taylormade Burner 10.5 loft. I would LOVE to get a new driver as I am currently saving up I am hitting it straight but it can sometimes lack distance. I play with the Taylormade shaft it came with and regular flex. I am also left handed and I am excited about the king cobra because it could create more distance therefore leaving wedge shots on most par 4s

Ping G400 Max...Xtorsion stiff shaft....1/2 short...
Cobra always makes a Great driver....Reviews look great!,

If there was a driver that would make me stray from my EF SZ, this would be it.

Current model: Callaway Epic Flash SZ with a 72g X modified Even Flow Black.

The tech in this is one of the best in the industry and it’s not even close. It’s fast. Really fast.

Cobra S3 driver it’s an oldie but a goodie. Stiff flex RH. The Cobra King speedzone drive looks and sounds nice. It is time for an upgraded.

I currently game the Ping G400 9 degree turned up to 10 w/ the stock Alta 55g stick shaft in RH.

I love the sleek black and yellow look and that the SZX should be able to give me some higher launch and more forgiveness that is always helpful.

I currently game a tour issue m2 driver with 8.5 loft. It’s got an ad gp 6x shaft in it too! I’ve been with it for three years now and would love to see how a cnc milled face on a driver compares to a tour issue head!

Took Jon Rahm quite a while to find a new SIM to beat out that same tour issue m2 head... I think it certainly can be done by cobra too!

RH: G410 9* with an Accra FX 3W stiff shaft(hey..things haven't been going well this season..trying anything I can :)

Cobra tech is top of the line. Hit the F9 at a THP event a couple years ago and have been intrigued with their products ever since. Thanks THP!

Last edited:
Callaway Rogue, RH, Mitsubishi C6 Blue, stiff flex. Thanks for the opportunity!

Currently playing the cobra F7+, x-stiff shaft and have been wanting to upgrade to the SZ for quite a while. Love the look of the club and have tested it and fell in love with it.

I'm currently using my old faithful, TM R1, Reg, 10.5. Lacking the latest technology.
100% sure the Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme will increase my driving distance.

Current driver-Cobra F7
shaft-Fujikura Regular flex
LH
Seeing lots of reviews saying it's very forgiving and has distance. Pretty sure it will be an upgrade compared to my F7.

This is one of the few drivers I've heard about that might be able to give the B21 a run for it's money. Would certainly like to put it to the test to find out. Currently gaming a RH 10.5* Callaway B21 with RCH55 in stiff, dialed down to 9.5*

Current driver is a RH Ping G400 with stock Alta Stiff shaft. The milled face and forgiveness of the Cobra has me excited. And I could always use more distance!

Cobra F8+ Fujikura X Flex RH. I have had the F7 and F8 time for an upgrade, love the feel of a Cobra.

TS2 with white even flow shaft, stiff flex.

forgiveness, forgiveness, forgiveness. As a newish player with inconsistent ball striking, a forgiving driver is a dream come true

Currently using a LH ping G410 with an extra stuff shaft and on 10.5 degree. The king cobra will allow me hit more fairways, hits bombs, and lower my scorers making me the king on the course!

RH Cobra Biocell 10deg stiff shaft
Love the new look of the speedzone! The ball speeds are incredible while maintaining forgiveness

Currently using a LH Ping G410 with an extra stiff shaft and on 10.5 degree. The king cobra will allow me hit more fairways, hits bombs, and lower my scorers making me the king on the course!

Current driver is a Taylormade M3 9.5*, with a Project X HZRDUS black 65g 5.5 R flex shaft. I’d like like to try the cobra and see if it’s as forgiving as they say

Currently playing a cobra flyz xl with a lite flex shaft but need to upgrade to regular shaft rh. I’m a high handicapper and so the the forgiveness on the mishits are important for me

I have 4 Cobra fairway woods that literally changed my game the past several years. I have pondered of moving to a Cobra driver wouldn’t yield similar results. I would love to try out a senior or regular flex RH speed zone! Another amazing giveaway.

I am currently rocking a LH Taylormade Aeroburner 10.5 loft, stiff flex shaft. The king cobra will allow me to get those extra 10 yards to keep up with my buddy.

Current: Wilson D100 12 degree, regular shaft and right hand.

Have never had a Cobra driver, that would be exciting - especially in a Sr shaft and RH.

Current driver epic flash hzurdus smoke yellow stiff flex 60 g. Lover the look of the cobra and the infinity Face

Back