2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

Current driver is Mavrik sub zero with ventus black 7x shaft right handed. I’ve bulked up like Bryson during COVID and I want to fully commit to bombing it with a Bryson like Cobra driver and a kangol hat. I want to hit it over the net at the driving range and yell like a tennis player after I send a ball into orbit.

Current gamer Callaway XR16 with speeder 565 shafts, regular flex. Looking to gain some speed and length off the tee and have heard nothing but great reviews on this Cobra driver. Good luck to all.

Currently using TaylorMade r7 10.5 degree loft stiff flex RH. I would love a Cobra driver, my friends all have new drivers and I'm stuck in the stone age

Callaway N415 driver, stock shaft, regular flex

What I love about the Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme driver? The design is smoking, appears to be forgiving yet long. I’m in desperate need of an upgrade so I feel this would be perfect!

I have a Callaway razr fit in a stiff shaft and im right handed and i literally love everything about the speedzone if is my dream driver and it would make 2020 a way better year for me!

I currently have an older gen callaway big Bertha RH driver with a project x with regular flex and I really like the slick looks of the Cobra SZ Extreme, it looks like it would be comfortable to swing

Titleist 917D2 driver with a Diamana D Limited 50 Flex - S. I like the way it looks and like all the things I have been hearing about it, would love to give it a try! I'm due for a change!

Surely would like to move into the 21st century with this beauty, currently have an old Nike 460 with a newish Grafalloy regular shaft Rt handed.

Holidays gonna be real good for someone soon!

I actually play the SZ Xtreme in stiff shaft HZRDUS Smoke Black. If I were to win this it'd be going to my buddy playing a stock stiff flex RBZ from way back when.

Edit: Forgot to add why I like it. I have always had a very low ball flight and I had my regular SZ adjusted to 11.5. At 10.5 I hit this higher, straighter and longer. So good.

Last edited:
LH TaylorMade Sim 9* with KBS TD 70 gram Category 3 flex. It’s a little softer flex than what I’m used to but would like an X flex again in the Speedzone. I’m big into aesthetics in a Driver snd the Speedzone appeals to me.

Currently using a RH Cobra F7 with the stock Fujikura Pro 60 shaft in stiff flex. I'd love to try out the Speedzone Xtreme to get all the technological advances from the past few years while sticking with the familiar from Cobra at the same time.

Currently playing a PXG. I had a couple of Cobra's in the past and one is still in my sons bag. Played a few other brands over the years but I still feel like the Cobra's were my favorites.

Im using a Callaway razr fit with a stiff shaft and im right handed and i would love to get this driver because it is literally my dream club. Please u would love a driver and im a high school golfer and would appreciate this soooo much!!!

Current driver is a RH Honma 737TW 455 paired with a stiff Xcaliber Avalon 5.

I had the pleasure of hitting the Speedzone Extreme exactly 5 swings a couple of months ago. I instantly fell in love with the feel and the distance. It would be in my bag instantly!

I have the Callaway Mavrik Subzero, Project X Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g. love the distance but the forgiveness isn't great. Love to bash it like Bryson this year! Great numbers from THP, MGS, and Rick Shiels' tests.

Currently playing a RH RBZ stage 2 driver set at 9.5 degrees with a Diana stiff shaft but really need to step down to a reg flex TBH. Don't really swing fast enough for a stiff anymore. I have a buddy that plays the new Cobra driver and I've got it a couple of times and loved it. Great feel.

Currently playing a 2017 M1 440 9.5* with a UST ProForce V2. I've been eyeing the extreme for quite awhile now and when I have been able to demo it I've loved the forgiveness without distance sacrifice.

Current driver: Callaway Rogue 10.5, PX Evenflow Blue Shaft.

Two words about the Cobra driver: Bryson Long!

Seriously, though what a great opportunity from both Cobra Golf and THP.

My current is a really old club, RH as I started to play prior to lockdown 2. Would really love to have a driver of this quality. Thanks.

Current is Epic Flash with Recoil Senior Flex. Would love to game the Cobra after reading the reviews and comparing to what for me has been a solid, forgiving driver in the Flash. Left Hand.

Wilson Staff Driver / 10.5° / stiff flex UST Proforce V2 Shaft, RH
Sexiest looking driver out there, mates have one and convinced me to want one

Still hitting (when my buddy is not with me) a Great Big Bertha 9 degree, I belive stiff flex

Current driver is a RH Callaway Epic Flash with a Mitsubishi Tensei Blue CK 50g Stiff shaft.
I like the forgiveness of the SZ.

Lefty playing Ping G400 MAX 9 with UST ProForce V2 HL 6F4. Never played a Cobra driver but just got tuned up by @OITW hitting his Cobra's so let's go!

Lefty playing a Cobra F9, Hzrdous smoke 6.0 . I like it and want the newer version. plus yellow is the fastest color

Back