2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

I currently am hitting an old Cobra Speed LD with a graphalloy prolaunch axis blue stuff shaft.

I love the looks of the Speedzone Xtreme. I have hit it a few times at PGA Superstore and have loved the look, sound, and feel. I just wasn’t ready to drop the coin.

I need a new driver ,a new set of wedges, a new new irons set and a new hybrid 19% and 3wood.
Left hand for christmas ,it would be so nice to win it...

I've got an F9 with a HZRDUS Yellow, stiff. I hit both when I intially decided on the F9 for cost factors. But the SZ was an improvement on the F9 in everyway, which is more impressive considering the F9 is dang near perfect. RH please! Thanks for the chance!

Playing a RH Callaway Maverick Max w/ Aldila Rogue White Stiff. Love the look and sound of the SZ... would love to have one in the bag. My first clubs were King Cobras.

Current driver is a Ping G400 MAX R fles rh.
Best part about the Cobra driver is the milled face.
Thanks for the chance!

Callaway Epic Flash 9 degree with HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 6.5. I really like the infinity icon on the clubface. Just a cool way to design it for me!

I’m currently gaming a TaylorMade R15 9.5 with a 60 gram Ozik stiff shaft, RH. I know with the SpeedZone I could gain so much more distance helping to lower my score!

Currently playing an F9 w/ UST Elements Chrome F4 RH. I like that the Speedzone was an evolution and built on the great things about the F9. Slightly improved styling and forgiveness.

My current gamer is a LH Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme with a Kusala Blue shaft in Stiff. I really like the shape of the Speedzone and the idea of the infinity face. Great tech built into it overall. Thanks for this great opportunity!!

My current driver is a right handed Wilson Staff Cortex 10.5° with the stock Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec 55R.

Based on the reviews, the milled "infinity" face not only looks cool but helps with increasing ball speed. Being a short knocker, I can use every little bit of ball speed that I can get.

Thank you THP and Cobra golf for the opportunity.

Best of luck to everyone that enters!

Last edited:
I am using a Titleist T2 with a senior shaft it is set at 11 degrees I am right handed. I play in the northeast with a lot of dog leg holes and I like that you can work the Cobra KING SpeedZone club for a fade or draw without sacrificing forgiveness.

Currently playing a Titliest TSi3 10* with Tensei AV Raw White 65S in RH. I had the regular Speedzone driver but really wanted to try the Xtreme to see if it was a better fit for me but was never able to. Always love the fun look of Cobra drivers.

I'm sure this new driver would enable me to magically hit 300 yard drives in the middle of the fairway!

Currently gaming the SpeedZone with a Tensei Blue shaft LH in regular flex. I would love to see how much more forgiving the Extreme model would be for my game!!!!!

My current gamer is a LH Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme with a Kusala Blue shaft in Stiff. I really like the shape of the Speedzone and the idea of the infinity face. Great tech built into it overall. Thanks for this great opportunity!!
Great to see you around again, brother! 👊

Currently playing a RH Callaway Rogue 10.5 with a R Aldila Synergy shaft. I love the look of the Cobra Speedzone Xtreme. It's got a great shape and I like the colors.

I am using an old Ping driver 10.5 this would be a huge upgrade. Great giveaway thanks for the chance!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!! ???

My current driver a Tour Edge EX10 but I haven’t used it in months as I’ve realized it’s too stiff for my swing. Using it makes me hit all my other clubs, especially my woods, worse.

Currently rocking the Callaway epic flash 9° with a stiff flex tour AD shaft...ive hot the cobra before and I love the face of it! Feels more solid and easier to connect..but thats just me

Currently gaming RH Titleist 917 D2 10.5* with Project X 6.0 Black shaft. The Speedzone Xtreme gives me what I need... as large a driver face as possible. All over the face and all over the place but I love the game!

Good luck all!!

I currently game a Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro with Tensei Orange Stiff flex. I'd love to put the Cobra in my bag since I think it could give the Tour Edge a run for it's money!

Greg19

Almost forgot...Righthanded!

Mizuno ST190 Accra 152i 60g Stiff

I like the color and looks and I’m sure it’s even better than my driver

Right

RH Taylor Made Tour Burner TP w/ Aldila tour green stiff shaft (2007)
The sexy yellow color design and forgiveness

Back