CONTEST 2020 THP Holiday Cheer: The Final Day – The Golden Ticket

What a way to wrap up THP Holiday Cheer!!

1. Absolutely! Love supporting a great cause.
2. I'd go with Mizuno.
3. The Bear Course at Okanagan Golf Club.

I'm a happy member of the 2021 Albatross club, my favorite brand is unequivocally Cobra/PUMA, and my favorite course is honestly Cypress Creek in Cabot, AR.

1. Yes I am
2. Callaway Golf
3. Cog Hill Dubsdread, both during and outside of THP events!

1. Yes sir! Didn't even have to think about it this year!
2. There are so many options here but I'm going to go with Cobra as I have enjoyed their 3W and irons so much this year!
3. Sand Hollow Hurricane, Utah

Of course I'm a 2021 Albatross Member!!!

Favorite brand in golf currently has to be Callaway.

My favorite course I played is Eagle Ridge in Geneva IL, I was able to play a couple of it's courses while being there on my honeymoon which made it more memorable.

Yes.
Titleist.
Tobiano.

What better way to celebrate adding another ring to the tree trunk than with a chance at a golden ticket? I doubt it will happen, but what a way to celebrate #46!

Yes.
Titleist.
Tobiano.

What better way to celebrate adding another ring to the tree trunk than with a chance at a golden ticket? I doubt it will happen, but what a way to celebrate #46!

I played there in the summer. It's spectacular!

1. Yes!!!
2. Mizuno
3. Angel park in Las Vegas
I remember playing there with my dad back when I was in high school. There were bunny rabbit everywhere.

1. Unfortunately not a Albatross member
2. Cobra
3. Stowe Country Club in Vermont
Thank you

1) Yup just signed up again
2) Callaway
3) Poplar Grove in Amherst ,Virginia. So glad my son decided to go away to college. I found this gem when visiting him in Lynchburg.

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes

If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Hogan (Sucker for aesthetics)

What is your favorite course you have played? Royal County Down (Most fun ever on a day with 10 weather changes in 4.5 hours)

Figured I better post here as well.

Albatross member: Yep just renewed
Brand of Club: Callaway, Mizuno, Cobra
Favorite Course: Coeur d’Alene Resort, lost so many balls in the water but it was a lot of fun.

I’m not an Albatross member [yet]
Favorite golf brand: Callaway (but fwiw, it was so hard not to say titlelist/Scotty Cameron just cuz of those putters!)
Favorite course: my friends will kill me for saying this, but Berkshire Valley in north jersey. (They’ll kill me because my No. 2 is Somerset Hills in NJ, which most golfies would rate infinitely higher)

this would be so sweet!
Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? yes
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Wilson Staff this year
What is your favorite course you have played? TPC Scottsdale from the tips

If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Callaway
What is your favorite course you have played? PGA National thanks to THP

Good luck everyone, this is quite the prize.

1. I’m not an albatross member but would love to be!
2. Favorite brand is either Ping or PXG
3. Favorite course is a toss up between Firestone CC South course or Harbor Shores

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes!!!!
What is your favorite course you have played? We Ko Pa

Good Luck everyone and Happy Holidays!

Yes! If I had to pick a favorite golf brand for clubs it would for sure be Ben Hogan. The best course that I have played would be purgatory in Noblesville, IN or Fort Myers Country Club.

1. Unfortunately I am not an Albatross Club member
2. Callaway
3. Sea Scape in OBX. Was beautiful last time I played in November.

If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Miura. I love the passion behind the process.

What is your favorite course you have played? Sand Hollow

The golden ticket opportunity! Yes!!

1. A proud Albatross member
2. Callaway for reasons beyond the equipment.
3. This one is tough, but I’m going with The Hideaway.

1. I’m not an albatross member but would love to be!
2. Favorite brand is either Ping or PXG
3. Favorite course is a toss up between Firestone CC South course or Harbor Shores
1. Unfortunately I am not an Albatross Club member
2. Callaway
3. Sea Scape in OBX. Was beautiful last time I played in November.

If you all are trying to join click on your avatar and click account upgrades. From there you can sign up for albatross club.

What is your favorite course you have played? Wolf Creek

Yes, I am a new albatross member for 2021. If I had to pick one brand, I think I'd have to go Mizuno, they are killing it in ever category lately. And if the courses I've played my favorite course is Tidewater in Myrtle. But looking to add some more courses this next year as soon as it is safe to travel.

Back