CONTEST 2020 THP Holiday Cheer: The Final Day – The Golden Ticket

1. AC ‘21 Member - Yes!!
2. Favorite Brand - Ping
3. Fav Course - Lions Municipal (Muny)

Albatross Member - Yes
Fav Brand - Titleist
Fav Course I’ve Played - Pinehurst #2

Just a note guys, we are moving the winners announcement until Monday.

2021 AC ✅
Favorite Brand: :cobra: of course
favorite course played: Haig Point

Step 1.
1. Yes, always.
2 Bridgestone (they all make good stuff but connecting with their people during a THP event pushes them over in ny mind.
3 Firestone North. Just a super fun and nice course.

Step 2.

Waiting:)

And the crowd goes wild!

1) I am indeed an albatross member

2) If I had to pick ONE brand, it would be Cobra

3) Favorite course I’ve ever played is Oak Tree National

Funny story, I’ve been unofficially tracking my HC since it now costs money and I’m not in a postitiin to try for events on here right now.

My home course is Oak Tree (Ontario OH-nothing special). My GPS was off on my phone and I accidentally posted a score for Oak Tree National. I then looked it up and wished I played more rounds there than my Oak Tree.

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member?
Yup! Just signed back up!
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be?
Typically it’s Nike but since they don’t make clubs anymore, I’d have to say I really love what Cobra/Puma is doing with their technology and their clothing and who they’ve partnered up with as far as Bryson and Rickie !
What is your favorite course you have played?
By far my favorite so far is Wailea Emerald in Maui!

1. Yes
2. Lean towards callaway
3. Firestone south (back in the day when i could hit bombs) played tips a week before tournament. Brutal. Absolutely brutal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTDT. That’s why I listed North as my favorite course. It has all the fun holes. South is just long, narrow, and fracking hard.

Muirfield Village would be in the running but it’s just too hard for even good golfers. Those green complexes are no joke.

Yes
Cobra
The Conservatory course

As a past winner this is awesome, it’s been a few years but hope to get back to an event soon.

Just a note guys, we are moving the winners announcement until Monday.
Weekend to ponder the winner??
Remember... Golfinnut is spelled ... G O L F ....
😀👍

Golden Ticket is such a cool prize! The whole forum wants it and we’ll all be pumped for whoever gets it!

I am a 2021 Albatross Club Member
If I go by my bag Tour Edge would be my current fave but I can't resist a Titleist driver
Pacific Dunes, Bandon Oregon

Excited to see who gets the magical golden ticket this year!

Hopeful that 2021 will see things get back to a more normal routine, and a full THP slate is just what the Dr ordered! ;)

Yes

TaylorMade

Haven't played on a course yet but will take lessons at the Winchester Golf Academy

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes

If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Taylormade

What is your favorite course you have played? The Preserve located in Northern MN

1. I am a proud 2021 Albatross Club Member!
2. My favorite brand in golf as of now would have to be Taylormade:taylormade: because of how well rounded all their equipment is!
3. My Favorite Course that I've played would have to be Penati Golf Resort in Slovakia. A hidden gem for sure. :)

I used to not look forward to Monday's......

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? - Yes!
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Callaway. Loving my Mavrik Max setup!
What is your favorite course you have played? Canyon Springs, San Antonio, TX. After that, Bandit Golf Club, McQueeney, TX

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes~
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Callaway - Loving my Mavrik Max setup!
What is your favorite course you have played? Canyon Spring, San Antonio, TX and then Bandit Golf Club, McQueeney, TX

I am a 2021 Albatross club member. My favorite golf company is Cobra. My favorite golf course is Hammock Beach.

Step 1: Answer these three questions below.
Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Linksoul. Can’t pick a golf equipment manufacturer right now because there are so many brands out there making great stuff.
What is your favorite course you have played? Carnoustie

Back