ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP NFL Pickem Pool

I’m an absolute clown show with my picks. My as well have my dog pick them out of a hat.
I will send a dog toy if you win, but Arrow might not like it

Bah! Y'all ain't got nothing on me.:ROFLMAO: My picks are the absolute worst!

I have a conundrum! I’m one point behind the leader this week. Do I take the L.A. Rams and try to force a tie? But, I’m tied for second place overall and 4 points behind the leader. I need to gain as many “W”s as possible! Do you win the battle or win the war?🤷‍♂️

Well using @OITW methodology of picking did not work out for me this week. :p

I have a conundrum! I’m one point behind the leader this week. Do I take the L.A. Rams and try to force a tie? But, I’m tied for second place overall and 4 points behind the leader. I need to gain as many “W”s as possible! Do you win the battle or win the war?🤷‍♂️

I'm one behind this week also. If it helps you with your conundrum, I will tell you that I have the Rams tonight.

I have good ideas then picks that make me scratch my head! Yuck

That's no worse than expecting some upsets and... not getting them.:cry:

In the immortal words of Meek Mill, scared money don't make no money.

that’s with an assumption that everyone ahead of you is taking the Bucs

WAIT we have an overall list.

I need to find this because I have to be down the bottom and need to get a laugh.

I wasn't going to say anything... :LOL::ROFLMAO::D
It's not biggie! I'll own it. My choices were BAD! I was hoping for some upsets... heck, even my team let me down and won their game. Oh well, there's probably next week.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's not biggie! I'll own it. My choices were BAD! I was hoping for some upsets... heck, even my team let me down and won their game. Oh well, there's probably next week.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Always next week until Wk 17

I’m so bad at this. A few weeks in a row now I’ve been way under .500

Back