ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP NFL Pickem Pool

I have done well at this but I have been playing longshots hoping for a way to close the gap on the leaders. Not working out like I hoped :(

I’m really regretting changing my pick to Dallas at 4:15 PM this evening!:mad:

I’m really regretting changing my pick to Dallas at 4:15 PM this evening!:mad:
I laugh and then checked... I picked Dallas too. I should have realized that Dallas' defense was crap but I didn't think "football team" <--- what a stupid name in my opinion would do as well as they did.

I laugh and then checked... I picked Dallas too. I should have realized that Dallas' defense was crap but I didn't think "football team" <--- what a stupid name in my opinion would do as well as they did.
I changed it at the last moment! Thought Dallas being home, with Dalton, and playing well at Minnesota was a good sign this week. Guess not!🤷‍♂️

I received my prize pack today, and all I can say is WOW! Was gifted the highly sought after 3D printed Cobra divot/ball marker tool! Thank you @JB and @GolferGal !!9FE0AB58-7D31-4B40-B894-B9760853CFB1.jpegE91F297D-CB30-460E-9D32-D67BBB2CA171.jpeg3E3D11C1-FACF-4149-906F-7D94C0A22BD4.jpegBFEB6592-F2F4-4162-AD98-F762A1604D9C.jpeg

As a Cobra fan, we thought you would enjoy it. And if you don’t @OITW will so you can send it to him 😀

Who picked the Broncos??

Hey @JB or @GolferGal , is the tie breaker still Monday night, or changing to Tuesday's game? Asking for a friend.

In the 11th hour, I changed my pick from the Saints to the Falcons! Let’s see if it pays off?!

Miami with the cover.

Panthers screwed me!

Haha... the Panthers were due for another game where their offense stalled. Teddy checkdown just isn't the guy for QB.

UPDATE:

Quick update, I didn't have all the games set for week 15 because they hadn't been posted on NFL.com yet, but they are all set now so make sure you go back into pickem and get those last games picked. If you already made your picks, you won't have all the games selected.

@chile is leading the overall standings!

Back