ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP NFL Pickem Pool

One game out with probably everyone picking steelers. Hail Mary change of pick to Bengals might work out.

Is anyone brave enough to take the Jets since Cleveland is down 5 starting WRs and a LB?

Not sure how the Cardinals can keep Kliff Kingsbury after a game like this. Lost a must win game against a team in you division with their 3rd string QB and over half their starters out. Loss is literally on the coach. In my mind this is a coaching malpractice not having the team ready against a division foe.

The score updates might be delayed due to my lack of intent. Sorry in advance!
I know that was a spell check error, but pretty funny the way it turned out. :laughing:

3-1 on the week.

@GolferGal Since there isn’t a Monday Night Football game in Week 17, how will the tie-breaker be determined?

@GolferGal Since there isn’t a Monday Night Football game in Week 17, how will the tie-breaker be determined?

I will update pickem once this week is over (The system doesn't let me do it until then) and it will explain that the evening game will be the tie breaker.

Yolo'd my pick to the Patriots and smashed the under at 37 :eek:

Pickem has been updated to state the tie breaker is for the SNF game of the WFT vs Eagles. Just 1 week left, and will be interesting with some teams not playing their starters. I definitely made some rogue picks this week.

How are you feeling @chile ?!

You two had a good year...who is it going to come down to?

Back