ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP NFL Pickem Pool

Well, since I had more losses than wins I guess I am glad I don’t bet on football. 😂

Is there a reason why if we were to want to change our pick for tonight's game it won't allow it?

Is there a reason why if we were to want to change our pick for tonight's game it won't allow it?
click on week 5, click manage picks
thats what i just did and it shows you can change it

i thought about changing to titans but im going to roll the dice and stick with the bills for overall total points..

click on week 5, click manage picks
thats what i just did and it shows you can change it
Interesting...I've done that & the Update Pick button is not appearing.

I just updated the games for week 6 to reflect all the changes, so if you already made your picks for week 6 make sure to go back in there and see the changes and get those picks in as well.

No idea how I got 7 picks right last week lol

7 right and possibly 8 could be a big a win for me this week

Well could t change my pick from Buffalo today & yep they are getting shalacked. Oh well.

I can’t believe this garbage

Who? What? How!! This week was crazy for football

Haha, says it all about my Titans manhandling the Bills!:cool:

I should have picked the Titans.😢

That's weird. The system glitched my Saints/Chargers pick into the ether. :wtf::beat-up:

That's weird. The system glitched my Saints/Chargers pick into the ether. :wtf::beat-up:
Definitely some glitches this week...I couldn't successfully change my pick for last nights game yesterday morning. On the flip side I am ecstatic that I picked 11 winners in a crazy week of football.

I'm in SHOCK! Shock I tell ya!!!

I just updated the tie breaker info through Pickem but wanted to post it here as well. The tie breaker for this Monday night, and any MNF going forward if there are 2 or more games that night will always be total points without going over for the late game.

I just updated the tie breaker info through Pickem but wanted to post it here as well. The tie breaker for this Monday night, and any MNF going forward if there are 2 or more games that night will always be total points without going over for the late game.

Big fan of price is right rules

Still time! Get those picks in

Picks are in!

I am going with upset Sunday.

Let’s see how this plays.

Picks are in let's see how it goes

My picks have been exceptionally average thus far and I look forward to continuing the trend!

I had the damn 49ers and switched to the rams before the game..

Back