CONTEST 2020 THP Post Drive with BIG Prizes!

This might as well be my first one! Here's to more participation from me :)

So the promise I made to focus less on golf and the forum for the next couple months just goes right out the window then! She'll love it! Thanks Dan!!

haha, you're welcome!

This might as well be my first one! Here's to more participation from me :)

This makes me happy! Dive in!

Great idea! I'm gonna give it a shot!

Very cool! Thanks Dan

Thanks for the incentive to post!

Love this idea. I forgot the post points reset each quarter. This puts me at 3 and counting.

I’ll get after it.

Last year was tough, more lows than highs and I didn't participate on the forum as much as I have in previous years. 2020 is a new year, and it looks promising. I will be spending more time on these pages...

I don’t have nearly enough post points right now. Not nearly enough

Love this idea, great way to kick off the new year. Thanks THP!

So each time you post something it's a point?

My dad always said I had verbal diarrhea so I guess it's time to see if that translates to the keyboard.

I should give a bonus entry for users who actually have an avatar......
Now you're just talking crazy.... I'd have to give it way too much thought, and I'd be second guessing all the time..... Its like that damn 'mood' indicator..... I've had to ignore to avoid OCD overload....

Now you're just talking crazy.... I'd have to give it way too much thought, and I'd be second guessing all the time..... Its like that damn 'mood' indicator..... I've had to ignore to avoid OCD overload....
Your name is a google image gold mine.

1577989929952.png

So each time you post something it's a point?

500 points gets you in the hopper.

This is so easy even @JohnSinVA can figure it out...... I think....

New decade, same trash talk :love::love::love:

@PKorf LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTs GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Back