CONTEST 2020 THP Post Drive with BIG Prizes!

I been extremely busy with Super Bowl. I will catch up once done.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

i am behind on my numbers man...gotta get moving

This would be a lot easier if I didn't feel bad about making consecutive posts in the College Basketball thread! See you at 250 in a little while...

Imma need both you nerds at 500 as asap as possible.

Is that like Titleist Titleist Speed woods? Or Titleist Titleist 100 irons :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: (y)(y)(y) Nothing to see here don't mind me

This would be a lot easier if I didn't feel bad about making consecutive posts in the College Basketball thread! See you at 250 in a little while...

I'm following the BB thread.

I'm finally out of morning meetings.. What's the goal for the day @Canadan? I'm ready to help!

I'm finally out of morning meetings.. What's the goal for the day @Canadan? I'm ready to help!
we still haven't hit yesterday's goal :ROFLMAO:

6,363,889 right now. Can we get it to 6,366,000 today?

that counts, right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

YW

I will wait before I drop in my need for a 50 degree PW with wooden shafts and a balata ball.
I also enjoy shocking the monkey with a cheese grater, because I like to make things more uncomfortable.

I will wait before I drop in my need for a 50 degree PW with wooden shafts and a balata ball.
I also enjoy shocking the monkey with a cheese grater, because I like to make things more uncomfortable.

Golf was much better back when PWs went 47 yards JB.

First I've heard of that turn of phrase, and I'm rolling over here. ?

Dan doesn’t have 100k yet? WTF?

YW

Glad I suggested it now. Lots of fun conversation

Alright THP. I am all about getting 2020 going with a bang, and think it's the perfect time to get a contest/challenge out there for the collective to showcase what we're capable of as a community. With my unique access to the THP Club Lab, I'll make sure the prizes are well suited for our THREE winners.

Here's How it Works;
-You have TWO months to get 500 post points** on the forum.
-Additional Posts will potentially improve chances of winning (extra 100 posts might mean an extra name in the hopper, 200 may equal another, etc).
-Eligible 500+ posters who are Albatross Club Members get a bonus entry.
-The posts will be casually reviewed to make sure they are constructive.
-You must have fun.

The Prizes;
Like I said, the prizes will be something each winner will want. The big winner will get clubs, and the two runner ups will get a club of some kind. I'll work personally with them to make sure they are excited about what they get.

Let's have some fun with this and really get this place rocking with all the new equipment on the horizon.

**Keep in mind, post points are counted using the forum software. I am not sure whether they +1 for other elements like tapatalk. To find them, just click on your name anywhere on the forum using the mobile browser or homepage.
View attachment 8920568
or your avatar icon at the top of the page.
View attachment 8920569
You guys never stop amazing me!

Congrats Boys!!! Lets get more in the 250 club today!

I will be at 500 by the end of the week, I hope.

600 today. Morgan Cup day tomorrow. Will be busy around here.

Back