CONTEST 2020 THP Post Drive with BIG Prizes!

half way there...

I just need to find more topics to argue with @JB about.. ;) J/K...

I’m at 200 pts with this post. I don’t think there is any way I could post at a higher rate. And I try to avoid arguing with JB. He’s an internet debate master. Half the time I don’t even know what the debate is about, just that he is winning. :ROFLMAO:

I’m at 200 pts with this post. I don’t think there is any way I could post at a higher rate. And I try to avoid arguing with JB. He’s an internet debate master. Half the time I don’t even know what the debate is about, just that he is winning. :ROFLMAO:
Keep on rolling along.

I think in my first year at THP I had 360 posts. So I am pretty happy with my post count this quarter.

Many good threads going. Big day for Morgan Cup tomorrow.

I think in my first year at THP I had 360 posts. So I am pretty happy with my post count this quarter.
Your numbers are awesome, man! Glad you're in the conversation.

this is basically where I was going with that.
No other GIF would suffice. I just wanted to let you know I caught the reference, and appreciated it.

Time to make the m'fing chimichungas! Let's get some posts hit. Plan on hitting 500 tonight!

we still haven't hit yesterday's goal :ROFLMAO:

6,363,889 right now. Can we get it to 6,366,000 today?

Messages - 6,365,910 at 10:57 pacific

need 90 posts in a little over an hour

I'm trying...

Luckily I have a computer job so I can do it and cause problems all at the same time..

Work time for me is not a post time "Most Days". bur people have families and best half that they have to pay attention too. You do you and post how you can

6, 366,001 as of 6:18 EST. A little late, but we hit it.

What’s next @Canadan? 6,370,000?

Good morning everyone, logged in and ready for the day. I see our goal is up, so lets GOOOOOO

I'm currently at a pace of 11.2 posts per day, which will get me to 672 after 60 days. I know I can up that! If I get to 18.5 posts per day I can reach 1,000 by the end of the drive. Never thought i'd get close to that, but here's to reaching some milestones!

Back