CONTEST 2020 THP Post Drive with BIG Prizes!

I'll be stepping up the game this weekend, should put some good pressure on the three above, i've already conceded defeat to you lol

My goal is to have more posts than Team Paradise combined, we have work to do.
That is ridiculous, you can totally catch me.

I struggle to find enough to post as is and not just boosting numbers with fluff... I cant imagine posting any more.

I struggle to find enough to post as is and not just boosting numbers with fluff... I cant imagine posting any more.
Yeah this is where I am at. I live activity and posting but don’t want to post just to jack up my count. I want it to at least be productive and worthy of taking up space someone else has to look through.

We all THP at our own speed my good man. Just enjoy the ride.

Nothing wrong with the good conversation going on.

i need to move somewhere i can play golf all year round outdoors

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

(y)

You and me both!!!! Ohio is like a prison sometimes.
i work in a prison and live in mass my only hope to play good golf is to take a mini vaction out of here.

Seeing the numbers that people have, I need to create a computer bot to get my number count up.

Seeing the numbers that people have, I need to create a computer bot to get my number count up.

im in for that too lol

THe end of quality sports threads....(football) put a damper into my meteoric rise in post count. Good thing there are endless threads on new golf equipment to fill the void.

THe end of quality sports threads....(football) put a damper into my meteoric rise in post count. Good thing there are endless threads on new golf equipment to fill the void.
yeah, there is a TON of awesome golf content out there to digest.

I demand a recount... I have talked to you all more than my wife and co-workers combined over the last month. :p

I demand a recount... I have talked to you all more than my wife and co-workers combined over the last month. :p

I talk/converse with people on THP more than I do anyone else in my life!

Mine thinks I am obsessed with THP. I wrote her a private message on here explaining why I am not obsessed and when she logs on to read it, she'll clearly see I am not.

Back