CONTEST 2020 THP Post Drive with BIG Prizes!

Please don't... At least this time it won't be my suggestion like the loft one.

New thread - made for Vs. real deal..I bet you can’t tell the difference...lol

I can tell because it says made for it on the shaft! Haha

Oh man that one would take off, especially after everyone got their 'upgraded' stock shafts from the new driver purchases.

Well at least a couple of you are out and about this evening. I think @Canadan finally took a nap

Well at least a couple of you are out and about this evening. I think @Canadan finally took a nap

I hear if you say his name 3 times, he magically appears in a thread. Sort of like Beetlegeuse . :)

Busy weekend playing Pokemon Go and collecting cards with the little man, which has been surprisingly awesome. I had big post plans but family took the front seat - and of course I took my own advice and THPed when it worked for me haha!

Just means I have to go nuts this week.

Busy weekend playing Pokemon Go and collecting cards with the little man, which has been surprisingly awesome. I had big post plans but family took the front seat - and of course I took my own advice and THPed when it worked for me haha!

Just means I have to go nuts this week.
How many you capture? My stepson still likes doing that.

Less than 1 minute. The man's a machine.
If I can achieve legend status in something, it may as well be THP reaction time.

How many you capture? My stepson still likes doing that.
Thinking about starting a thread on it. I love the concept of pokemon go, it's awesome -- especially in the summer. Gets the kids outside walking around.

Thinking about starting a thread on it. I love the concept of pokemon go, it's awesome -- especially in the summer. Gets the kids outside walking around.
Ya he will walk around for an hour just looking. Its a good thing IMO. Like you say they get out of the house, some excercise too.

I have never understood what the heck a Pokémon is actually supposed to be. I was too old for it when it came out and my kids have no interest in it.

I started playing as a passtime while traveling for work since I had already been playing Ingress which is what the underlying system in Pokeman Go is based on. Still hit it up every so often. Maybe 3-4 times a week. Airports are treasure troves of interesting things happening.

Oh, hey top 5.

Told you it wouldn’t be long, even with the head start I gave (y):p

Up to 400 post. I doubt that I will get to 500 before the end of the month, but I am happy with my level of engagement so far this year. I just want to keep it going all year. Meaning full interaction through 2020 and beyond!!!

Back