CONTEST 2020 THP Post Drive with BIG Prizes!

Life has been good as I've had the kids all day but time to get caught up on here.. I've been way off pace lately

Only appropriate to have my 500th post on this thread!

One benefit of being in the hospital: free WiFi. I’m over 600 posts now - probably the fastest I ever did 100 (4 days). I could get to 1000 if I average 25/day for the rest of the month.

One benefit of being in the hospital: free WiFi. I’m over 600 posts now - probably the fastest I ever did 100 (4 days). I could get to 1000 if I average 25/day for the rest of the month.
challenge accepted?

Go get it!! You've got this!

challenge accepted?

Let’s see how I feel post-surgery lol!

Drug-induced rambles don’t count as legitimate posts IMHO

I meant rededicate, not wipe the board clean!
Funny how before this thread I never paid any attention to my post count. We will try to make the next two weeks good ones.

13 days left!!! Life has pushed me off my pace but no worries yet!

I will be on course later taking advantage of the weather but keep an eye on things.

No big changes from yesterday to today, but worth a bump;

129 members in the 250 club.
71 members in the 500 club.
29 members in the 1k club.

We're only 29 members away from my goal.

With 14 days to go, I am starting to get excited about it haha!
Any fun bonuses if we hit your goal? If so, I have time to make an alias and get to 500, I think ?

Hope you are ok and rest up while you are in there!

We're only 29 members away from my goal.

With 14 days to go, I am starting to get excited about it haha!

I am planning to hit that goal this week.

I fell off my pace a bit this weekend. I have a ton of stuff going on at the house and just have not had time to post much. Probably will not have a ton tomorrow either but will be some.

Cmon folks...let’s reach @Canadan goal! I know y’all can do it!!!

This is about to be a great week! Can't wait for the content and my post meter to explode!

Last edited:
Less than two weeks to go in February. More than enough time to keep the posts coming.

Back