2020 Toulon Putter Thread

So my buying spree continues. Decided to try out a more traditional mallet shape and this showed up at my door.

20200512_163327.jpg20200512_163404.jpg

Going to roll this against the Vegas and see which I like better. The loser gets sold off.

25 putts with the Chicago yesterday and it saved my round. @badolds had a front row seat to how well I am putting with this putter. If you are on the sideline and love the 1W shape, they Chicago is a must add imo.

25 putts with the Chicago yesterday and it saved my round. @badolds had a front row seat to how well I am putting with this putter. If you are on the sideline and love the 1W shape, they Chicago is a must add imo.

Its fun to watch when you get the putter working. I may need to try your Las Vegas to see if the milled face can help with distance control.

So my buying spree continues. Decided to try out a more traditional mallet shape and this showed up at my door.

View attachment 8942757View attachment 8942759

Going to roll this against the Vegas and see which I like better. The loser gets sold off.
Mine arrives tomorrow!

Damn, man, 25 putts?! 🔥🔥

Its fun to watch when you get the putter working. I may need to try your Las Vegas to see if the milled face can help with distance control.
It’s just sitting in the staff bag, let me know and you can borrow it for as long as you need

My SL San Diego is out for delivery! Hopefully CPO comes through on condition.

My SL San Diego is out for delivery! Hopefully CPO comes through on condition.
Never had any "condition" issues with CPO orders. Generally better than stated.

Spent a little time with some putters yesterday. Rolled all three of the new Mizuno putters, a Toulon Seattle (only Toulon there), a spider X, and a couple of the SL black and TT putters. Not sure what I'm looking for but still looking I think.

Gah I cant wait to get my hands on the new Vegas coming my way :)

@Canadan what weight is in the bottom?

Back