2020 Toulon Putter Thread

I'm sad.

I don't think it's the one. :(
That is to bad, really thought you would just score like crazy with the Chicago. Just shows how much putters can be specific for people.

That is to bad, really thought you would just score like crazy with the Chicago. Just shows how much putters can be specific for people.
I love the challenge.

From a Toulon perspective, this just validates the Austin for me. My proto is SO much fun to use.

I’m gonna take it out completely for a round tomorrow. And then try and find an a7 plate!
Let me know, I may have an extra A7 plate I can send you.

I'm sad.

I don't think it's the one. :(
Wow that was quick. I’m gonna have to make adjustments to the Vegas before I even give it a ride.

Need an oversized grip and deloft it a few degrees....I can adjust the loft on a double bend right?

Wow that was quick. I’m gonna have to make adjustments to the Vegas before I even give it a ride.

Need an oversized grip and deloft it a few degrees....I can adjust the loft on a double bend right?
This is definitely a question that should be answered by the internet hahaha

kind of missing the milled feeling, just ordered a Las Vegas (flow neck) on CPO. Really having good luck with faces balanced mallets this year, but my current arsenal is all inserts.

kind of missing the milled feeling, just ordered a Las Vegas (flow neck) on CPO. Really having good luck with faces balanced mallets this year, but my current arsenal is all inserts.

That Marxman hasn’t even arrived has it? Haha

That Marxman hasn’t even arrived has it? Haha

oh it did, haha. Took it out for 9 yesterday, and have 18 today. It’s phenomenal.

im just a sucker for the swirl

oh it did, haha. Took it out for 9 yesterday, and have 18 today. It’s phenomenal.

im just a sucker for the swirl

Hahah. Looking forward to your thoughts on this one.

They're my favorite feeling milled putters out there. Different models may have a little different feel then the next but overall I love the feel/sound of a Toulon.
Couldn’t agree more. The feel of these is addicting. Sound and balance are excellent as well. I have never putted better in my life. Sure I still have off days but it’s the Indian, never the arrow.

I was thinking of sidelining the Chicago and tinkering with another putter, but today I saw why it would be dumb to put another putter in play. 32 putts today and while that’s higher than normal, my lines and speed were great and I made some longer putts over 10ft to save some strokes.

I’m really finding my groove with my lag putting which is a confidence boost.

I love what I saw out of the memphis in the maiden round, I'm curious though, my aftermarket odyssey shark headcover didn't stay on the atlanta great, has anyone found a good aftermarket cover that fit the memphis well and stayed on?

I rotated the Las Vegas in the bag today, and disliked the Chicago. While the Las Vegas was good, I still prefer the shape and look of the Chicago. I had 3 three putts today and thaT is on me regardless of the putter, but over some of those putts my confidence quite wasn’t there like it was with the Chicago.

I ended up with 34 putts today and that’s a little higher than normal, but I really like the feeling putting with a Toulon.

Chicago is staying put. The round today had 27 putts and 9 of those were one putts. The confidence with this one is sky high and there is no reason to put it on the sidelines.

Chicago is staying put. The round today had 27 putts and 9 of those were one putts. The confidence with this one is sky high and there is no reason to put it on the sidelines.

Hi Mike,

If possible, could you please post a pic of the putter at address with a ball? I think I will be able to get my hands on one, just want to see what the head size is like before dropping the coin.

I pulled out the Atlanta for my 100 putts and ended up rolling nearly 100 more with an Indy. Am I crazy for wanting to roll the Indy more?! It seemed to be great in my hands tonight.

Trying to decide to go with the Austin or San Diego. Im leaning Austin right now

Trying to decide to go with the Austin or San Diego. Im leaning Austin right now
I'm going to preface this with I've only rolled them inside and ended up getting rid of both of them since I went with a Chicago. But when I had them both in hand and rolling them on my mat, the Austin felt much better. San Diego felt a little rough if you didn't hit dead center. Austin felt like it had a little more forgiveness on off center putts and was able to hold lines a little better in that regard. This could be all my feeling though since flatsticks are very user dependent lol

Back