2020 Toulon Putter Thread

I'm going to preface this with I've only rolled them inside and ended up getting rid of both of them since I went with a Chicago. But when I had them both in hand and rolling them on my mat, the Austin felt much better. San Diego felt a little rough if you didn't hit dead center. Austin felt like it had a little more forgiveness on off center putts and was able to hold lines a little better in that regard. This could be all my feeling though since flatsticks are very user dependent lol

Thanks for your thoughts. It is truly appreciated

Trying to decide to go with the Austin or San Diego. Im leaning Austin right now
I was asking myself this same question a couple weeks ago when exchanging my CPO memphis for one or the other. I ended up going with the Austin mostly due to the lengths that were available in each, but I'm really glad I did. I've only had it out from one round but I am really enjoying it. My first putt during a round with it was a 25+ footer for birdie. :love: I've really missed the classic plumber's neck blade the last couple years so this will be a fun run which I hope lasts a while.

I was asking myself this same question a couple weeks ago when exchanging my CPO memphis for one or the other. I ended up going with the Austin mostly due to the lengths that were available in each, but I'm really glad I did. I've only had it out from one round but I am really enjoying it. My first putt during a round with it was a 25+ footer for birdie. :love: I've really missed the classic plumber's neck blade the last couple years so this will be a fun run which I hope lasts a while.

I pretty much decided on an Austin and I’m very excited to get it in hand. Thanks for the feedback

It’s official - the Indy is getting another shot! Tomorrow morning. I’ve made an absurd number of putts with it recently but it is indoors, so it needs a test.

It’s official - the Indy is getting another shot! Tomorrow morning. I’ve made an absurd number of putts with it recently but it is indoors, so it needs a test.
Funny enough I took my Indy center shaft or to the putting green tonight and enjoyed the heck out of it. I think I might actually put it in play for a tournament on Sunday.

Funny enough I took my Indy center shaft or to the putting green tonight and enjoyed the heck out of it. I think I might actually put it in play for a tournament on Sunday.
I’m most concerned about distances but I’ll adjust quickly I hope.

Reactions: KEV
Big time win and I’m glad I played the Indy - 28 putts and 3 birds. Let’s do the darn thing. I hope your tournament has the same results.

Big time win and I’m glad I played the Indy - 28 putts and 3 birds. Let’s do the darn thing. I hope your tournament has the same results.
Nice work man! That's pretty awesome to throw it right in and get such great results.

30 putts today en route to a 77. Really feel like I left a couple strokes out there.

30 putts today en route to a 77. Really feel like I left a couple strokes out there.

Nice shooting, SD, wish I could shoot anywhere in the 70's. :(

Nice shooting, SD, wish I could shoot anywhere in the 70's. :(

I know, I know, I need to put the Chicago back in the bag, right? :laughing:

I know, I know, I need to put the Chicago back in the bag, right? :laughing:
Yes you should, I'm actually thinking of putting the TT Ten in the bag tomorrow.

Whaaaaaaaaaatttttttt.
Have to make sure it knows its place once in a while. Also doing a little ball testing so like to do a round each with the milled and the insert to gauge feel.

Have to make sure it knows its place once in a while. Also doing a little ball testing so like to do a round each with the milled and the insert to gauge feel.
That makes sense. It doesn't seem like you can go wrong either way. You've putted pretty well with everything this year it seems like.

That makes sense. It doesn't seem like you can go wrong either way. You've putted pretty well with everything this year it seems like.
Took me a bit to wrap my head around the TT Ten, but man it is so easy to align and puts a good roll on the ball. Probably the most consistent putter I have ever had, just not much of a looker:LOL:

Took me a bit to wrap my head around the TT Ten, but man it is so easy to align and puts a good roll on the ball. Probably the most consistent putter I have ever had, just not much of a looker:LOL:
A pizza box on a stick 🤣.

I'm playing an Indianapolis tomorrow so I can't can't critique putter looks too much. Although I think it's pretty badass looking.

I'm playing an Indianapolis tomorrow so I can't can't critique putter looks too much
That thing makes the Ten look small. :)

Yeah but it's streamlined like a race car! No drag on this puppy.
I think someone has had to much slushy in their drink. :ROFLMAO:

@Molten, do you find the Indy to be super easy to line up? I don't know if it was the long site line or that combined with the shape but man was it easy to line up and hit my lines with today. My round was garbage but my putting was actually pretty legit.

Back