2020 Toulon Putter Thread

How is this one treating you?
Oh. I haven't actually played it yet. I learned from this guy on the internet how to just leave it over there with the other carpet putters, and not take it out. :p

I plan to though. The weighting is a little different for me, so it's a roaming head right now trying out different shaft/grip setups.

Oh. I haven't actually played it yet. I learned from this guy on the internet how to just leave it over there with the other carpet putters, and not take it out. :p

I plan to though. The weighting is a little different for me, so it's a roaming head right now trying out different shaft/grip setups.
Glad somebody listens. My kids don’t want to know what I think. 😂

Oh that is really really pretty.
I already know the next Garage design I buy will be a sight dot, and a non standard finish. Just so beautiful!

sight dot changes everything. Beats sight line every single time!!!

it was very hard to walk out the store yesterday and not buy it but I exercised self control! 😂
Ya that would have been hard to do, that was a beautiful putter.

Ugh, heading down this road again, this just showed up. Garage Chicago Double bend, black single dot. It looks so good. Will be a long winter not knowing how it rolls on course.

Attachments

• 70268C74-CF7F-45F2-8F13-D03ABD97E471.jpeg
    70268C74-CF7F-45F2-8F13-D03ABD97E471.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 24
  • AB1B911C-A0B6-400B-8C0C-88B16D5C398F.jpeg
    AB1B911C-A0B6-400B-8C0C-88B16D5C398F.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 26
  • F77803ED-843E-4B16-85CC-B927D07E6F9D.jpeg
    F77803ED-843E-4B16-85CC-B927D07E6F9D.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 379D3258-4ED0-4973-BD40-8B7DF3A16FAD.jpeg
    379D3258-4ED0-4973-BD40-8B7DF3A16FAD.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 23
  • 1D9D2B86-A892-43E6-8811-AB00670FB653.jpeg
    1D9D2B86-A892-43E6-8811-AB00670FB653.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 22
Ugh, heading down this road again, this just showed up. Garage Chicago Double bend, black single dot. It looks so good. Will be a long winter not knowing how it rolls on course.

yes!
Black swirl is best swirl. Looking real good!!!

I wonder if we will see a refresh of this line this year?

That looks amazing!!!

Dot is sweet on there!

How do you get a Chicago double bend from the garage? The only option I get is for the H1 neck.

Can anyone compare the Atlanta and Las Vegas for me? I have rolled the Atlanta at my local shop and really like it and it works well for my stroke. I have a chance to pick up a Las Vegas for cheap but haven't found one to roll. Any thoughts appreciated. Thank you!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

With a Chicago on the line if we hit our goals, let's talk about it. Who has one? Who has tried one? These look fantastic, so what are your thoughts about the wide blade?

With a Chicago on the line if we hit our goals, let's talk about it. Who has one? Who has tried one? These look fantastic, so what are your thoughts about the wide blade?
Have it, and it is one of the best putters I have ever rolled. Feel is great, puts a great smooth roll on the ball.

Have it, and it is one of the best putters I have ever rolled. Feel is great, puts a great smooth roll on the ball.
I absolutely love the look. Are you typically a blade player, mallet, or do you go for this wide blade? Was this what you were fit into at the GD?

I absolutely love the look. Are you typically a blade player, mallet, or do you go for this wide blade? Was this what you were fit into at the GD?
Generally I love to play a blade, (have had 2 scottys in the past) At the Grandaddy they fit me into a TT Doublewide. The Chicago is almost the same dimensions, but with the milled face is just so much better for ball roll.
While I do roll the TT Ten on occasion, I will usually always grab the Chicago first.

I thought for sure I'd be going back to Spider X when the season starts back up, but my Chicago is quickly becoming my favorite putter. I'm just putting on mats, but that thing is so pure.

Back