2020 Toulon Putter Thread

What is the hosel on the Seattle? That is longer looking plumber... is it the H2???

What is the hosel on the Seattle? That is longer looking plumber... is it the H2???
I would have though it's the shorter H3 that comes on the portland, since I believe they brought it out to replace the portland. but you're right it looks longer for sure.

I would have though it's the shorter H3 that comes on the portland, since I believe they brought it out to replace the portland. but you're right it looks longer for sure.

That is what I would guess, but in that video... it looks longer. But we will all find out shortly I am sure.

So we did get to see these at the product presentation. I paid little attention to the Seattle because I was drooling over the Chicago. But I think I’ve completely flipped... That thing looks great and has a plumbers neck—woot woot!

That is what I would guess, but in that video... it looks longer. But we will all find out shortly I am sure.
He said they were available now so I'm surprised they didn't go up on the website yet, but from some pictures floating it looks like it might be the standard H1 instead of the H2. Definitely doesn't look like the H3, cause that thing is stubby

The two I’ve seen have H1 necks

So we did get to see these at the product presentation. I paid little attention to the Seattle because I was drooling over the Chicago. But I think I’ve completely flipped... That thing looks great and has a plumbers neck—woot woot!

Looks SOOOOO good!

Looks SOOOOO good!

Looks SOOOOO good!

The two I’ve seen have H1 necks

Makes sense. My hope is that they offer it in an H2 or an H9.... or maybe I hope they don't since I don't need to buy yet another putter.

Looking forward to rolling the Chicago. :whistle:

Makes sense. My hope is that they offer it in an H2 or an H9.... or maybe I hope they don't since I don't need to buy yet another putter.
Yes you do. ;)

Looking forward to rolling the Chicago. :whistle:

Yes you do. ;)

Nah, my putter collection has recently been winnowed down to 5 again, and that is larger than I am comfortable with. Not all of us have a kill dungeon/putter repository to have 100s of putters stored in.....

Nah, my putter collection has recently been winnowed down to 5 again, and that is larger than I am comfortable with. Not all of us have a kill dungeon/putter repository to have 100s of putters stored in.....
Are the putters part of the kill dungeon? Or just decoration for said dungeon?

You would have to ask the person with said kill dungeon/putter repository about that....

Separate areas. Rumor has it that trespassers to the putter vault are "invited" to the dungeon followed by a visit to a local chrome shop. :censored:

Do I get a Chicago or a Mavrik SZ Driver?
Decisions...

Also, I wish there was an option to retro a older Toulon model, like the Columbus with a Stroke Lab Shaft.

Decisions...

Also, I wish there was an option to retro a older Toulon model, like the Columbus with a Stroke Lab Shaft.
BOTH

Decisions...

Quit messing with your putters— you know what works. Keep it in the bag and go with the driver.

I really want to try both of those, and I am curious how the bar changes the sound when compared to my Portland.
The Portland was my first thought for comparison

I’m getting a Chicago.

The End.

Decisive....definitive.....declarative! I like it! (y)
I’ve been a 1W and double wide guy for a while. Easiest purchase I’ll ever make. ;)

Back