2020 Toulon Putter Thread

Chicago was back in the bag tonight for nine holes. 14 putts and one of those was a three jack. Besides the three putt, my pace/distance control was so much better than it's been the past couple weeks. Felt good to have it back!

Chicago was back in the bag tonight for nine holes. 14 putts and one of those was a three jack. Besides the three putt, my pace/distance control was so much better than it's been the past couple weeks. Felt good to have it back!
That's great to get the pace and distance on putts of all lengths. If you can get comfortable with a putter on those long putts, as well as on the short putts, then you have a winner. I'm getting there the more and more I get the Chicago out.

I gave up on waiting for my Las Vegas H7 when I was told it was delayed again. It’s too bad inventory levels are just not able to keep up with deman.

Seattle worked much better tonight with the new grip that I put on. Tour SNSR Pro Contour. Proper grip made a world of difference in how confident I felt. It was just a nine hole round but I will feel much more comfortable putting it in the bag in the future.

I put this bad boy back in the bag for today's round and putted lights out. I don't know what it is about this thing but it just feels so natural in my hands.

6CD3089C-F9E8-4FD5-92E3-1628EB8573FD.jpeg

Put the Chicago back in the bag for the 9 hole round today. 15 putts but what was great was the distance control. My goal on long putts (anything over 25 feet) is to always leave the ball within 3ft from the pin and eliminate a 3 putt. I had a putt today from 22 paces (about 60-66 feet) and left that putt 1 pace from the pin and was able to make that birdie putt.
The roll is great and the feel is there. Definitely a bit different feel from the Vegas I have been rolling but there isn't as much behind the ball so that makes sense to me.

34 putts today with the Chicago but again the distance control was spot on. I never left a putt outside of 3 feet for the second putt. Fun day on the greens.

I put the Garage Columbus back in the bag this weekend, 34 putts per round.
The Chicago will get another look next round...

Chicago was good today with 30 putts. Puts an excellent roll on the ball and distance control was spot on. Have been working on getting that speed of the ball so it dies past the whole on misses so I don't leave any putts short and has been working well with the Chicago.

After years of hunting, she’s finally here

D59BE044-10D8-4078-9285-4B79ED5B3AFB.jpeg
C03592FA-5476-44AD-A874-ED84B17B2033.jpeg

Chicago is still strong in the bag. 32 putts today. Distance control is great with this putter and puts a really good roll on the ball. The Las Vegas might get the edge in giving it a better roll, but looks go to the Chicago.
I can put either in the bag at any time and be confident in how it will perform.

@Nappy out here trying to help me make questionable decisions on a Saturday.

Seattle seems fun, yeah?
This really shouldn't be a hard decision, you need that putter.

So I should just do it then?
someone on THP asking that question has already made his decision so stop messing around... you're name isn't CAN'Tadan after all! :LOL:

someone on THP asking that question has already made his decision so stop messing around... you're name isn't CAN'Tadan after all! :LOL:
I waffled hard enough for it to sell.

Feels like a victory for everyone involved lmao

Back