2020 Toulon Putter Thread

All of this Chicago talk is making it harder for me to resist buying one. I wish we had a store around here that had them to test out.

All of this Chicago talk is making it harder for me to resist buying one. I wish we had a store around here that had them to test out.

Going to take some good rolls to beat those Chicago rounds lately. Have fun!
The Las Vegas was good today (33 putts) just not as good to look down on IMO.
I left 2 putts short, both up hill putts, but both with in a foot of the hole. I think where the Vegas shines is the way it frames the ball, there is just more there to help with that.
I could pick either one up and be confident enough to make a lot of putts and would choose the Vegas for putts inside 6 feet. Over all for looks and what I like in feel I will take the Chicago everyday and never look back. It's just that good!!!

Back-to-back-to-back rounds with the Garage Austin with less than 30 putts.
It’s so buttery perfect.
So what you're saying is the rest of your putter emporium will be on the sidelines for awhile lol

Thought of Frankensteining a Chicago to an arm lock. Love the full milll face of a Toulon, but would like to try an armlock.

Austin was a good choice for my last round... no 3-putts until the final hole, which shouldn't have happened but I rushed on a 3-4 footer.

Thanks to my buddy @rogt I have this bad boy to play around with for a bit.

115FBCC4-5819-4A72-99D9-BA976654AA94.jpeg
70698968-4B92-4FF3-93E5-D2D78AB8BA6B.jpeg

28 putts again today with the Austin.
4th straight round under 30.
And a personal best! That putter is staying for sure!

I took the Chicago out to the practice green today and really enjoyed spending time with it. The looks are excellent, especially the black finish with the site dot on this custom. The feel is really nice but I can see why a couple of you recommended adding the heavier weight. It's a little light and I couldn't quite keep it as stable as I wanted throughout the stroke. I bet it's a short putt beast with a little extra weight.

I'll be giving it some run over the next couple weeks and looking forward to seeing what it can do for me.

Another solid round of putting with the Austin. I think I lag putt better with other putters but the Austin is one of my better putters inside 5’

Last couple of rounds with the Chicago have been on the money. I feel so confident stood over my putts and feel I’ve always got a chance of holding it.

Anyone know anything about the 2021 release?

Well after benching my Chicago for the WH 1WS and failing miserably, it's finally time to bring the Seattle out and give it a real shot!

For those of you with the stock strokelab grip, pistol or oversize, which one do you prefer on San Diego, Chicago, Seattle and Atlanta? I just ordered the San Diego with the pistol grip, always have liked "smaller" grips but without trying the oversize I think it looks great "on camera" and not so overly big as other oversize grips. Care to elaborate? I guess more common with the OS grip on mid mallets like Seattle and Atlanta? I've heard some were having trouble with distance control using the OS grip?

Help me out here, starting to doubt my pistol grip decision :)

For those of you with the stock strokelab grip, pistol or oversize, which one do you prefer on San Diego, Chicago, Seattle and Atlanta? I just ordered the San Diego with the pistol grip, always have liked "smaller" grips but without trying the oversize I think it looks great "on camera" and not so overly big as other oversize grips. Care to elaborate? I guess more common with the OS grip on mid mallets like Seattle and Atlanta? I've heard some were having trouble with distance control using the OS grip?

I had the oversized on the Chicago and the Pistol on the Seattle. I have switched both of them out but I preferred the OS to the Pistol. I like larger grips though so my decision was already made lol

Distance control was never an issue with the OS. More so with the Pistol. But it all came down to feel for me. If I'm not comfortable with the grip, I'm not comfortable in general. So if you like Pistols, you'll be just fine and don't need to doubt your decision!

I have Lamkin Deep Etch on most of my Toulons, no worries with smaller grip.

Back