2020 Toulon Putter Thread

don't care for that shape necessarily but am intrigued by the new milling for sure :cool:

I don’t get the whole Toulon/Odyssey branding. When they first came out they were Toulon, with a very small Odyssey logo on the bottom. Now it seems to have gone in the other direction with large Odyssey logos and a small Toulon one. Did they go more toward Odyssey to increase sales? When I used to get asked what type of putter I used (Atlanta) and I said Toulon people would seem intrigued. Know I play a ChI ago and when people ask I tell them Toulon, but they see Odyssey all over it and they don’t seem too interested in knowing more about it. I think they had a cool niche with the Toulon aspect.

don't care for that shape necessarily but am intrigued by the new milling for sure :cool:
That’s the thing that caught my eye immediately!

I could use a H7 neck with that one tho! 😃

11 putts through nine holes last night with three birdies. Chicago was on freaking fire. Best it's felt in a long time! While I've dabbled with other putters, the Chicago always wins out (though I did miss a three footer on Sunday to lose my birdie streak lol). Excited to see the rest of the 2021 line sometime soon

11 putts through nine holes last night with three birdies. Chicago was on freaking fire. Best it's felt in a long time! While I've dabbled with other putters, the Chicago always wins out (though I did miss a three footer on Sunday to lose my birdie streak lol). Excited to see the rest of the 2021 line sometime soon

that’s some great rolling!

Just can't get enough of the Chicago. 30 putts today and just puts a perfect roll on the ball. No reason for this putter to ever leave the bag.

Just can't get enough of the Chicago. 30 putts today and just puts a perfect roll on the ball. No reason for this putter to ever leave the bag.

I'm in no position to buy yet another face balanced blade right now, but man I still lust after the Chicago every time I go in the store.

The 2021 line keeps slowly leaking out online. So excited for this line!

The milling looks a ton better.

The 2021 line keeps slowly leaking out online. So excited for this line!

The milling looks a ton better.
I like the current milling but I'm looking forward to trying the new hotness!

The new San Diego's are really starting to look tempting

I've been searching for the secret stuff with the Chicago for overall performance. Love it on short putts, but still lacking in the longer lag putt situations. Went back to my old mallet and it's been much better overall. Added weight helped, but I'm going to give the Chicago one more shot to make the bag today. It's a shame too, because I really enjoy the look and feel of the entire package, but I just haven't been consistent enough with it.

Have not been able to see one yet...

There are images out there on other sites and social media from the Sanderson Farms Championship.
I suspect we'll see some formal news about these in the coming weeks

I've seen those pictures and dig the look. I haven't seen a Rossie model though which kills me a little inside.

FYI.... I Know we all are waiting to see the new release. But the Callaway site has Toulon Weight Kits for sell! No more high eBay prices if you can find them.........

FYI.... I Know we all are waiting to see the new release. But the Callaway site has Toulon Weight Kits for sell! No more high eBay prices if you can find them.........
Thanks for the heads up sir !!

I’ve had the Las Vegas for the second half of the season and absolutely love it. I’m always pumped to pull it out of the bag and step onto the green. I think it is a combination of the compact 7 shape, milled face, framing, and steady stroke that inspire more confidence than I’ve ever had with a putter. Highly recommend!

Chicago continues to stay hot, 30 putts today. The roll it puts on the ball is great.

Against my better judgement took the Chicago out last Thursday for what was supposed to be a last round, and had a really good round putting, on greens where the pin placement was very difficult. 35 putts, where most of my 2nd putts were taps ins. Worked with it at the range this week, and needless to say I've removed it from the BST forum

With that said, I am going to regrip with a Golf Pride Pro Only Cord red star putter grip I've had for a while. My only question, any issues moving from the Stroke Lab oversize grip to this 72cc grip? Also, what's the best way to remove the oversized grip?

@Muchmore18 more like too me long enough :ROFLMAO:. See above

Have always been fascinated by the look of the Odyssey #7 and I love that the Las Vegas is face balanced. Might have to give that a try in December! Wish I would’ve asked @xThor to bring some pieces of his collection last weekend to test 🤣

Have always been fascinated by the look of the Odyssey #7 and I love that the Las Vegas is face balanced. Might have to give that a try in December! Wish I would’ve asked @xThor to bring some pieces of his collection last weekend to test 🤣

I would’ve!
we will have some options in December 🤣

Back