2020 Toulon Putter Thread

Just wondering if any of you THPers who have been drooling over the Toulon Chicago have picked one up yet maybe through pre-order or something. I hear their not hitting the stores until Thursday. Knowing this place somebody has gotten one early and used it already. I saw one at CC here in Schaumburg the other day during my wedge fitting. It sure was purdy.

Last edited:
I've convinced someone this week already to buy a Vegas with an H7 neck.

If that putter can win the best OTR battle going on, I feel like it would be incredibly rude of me not to at least acquire one, right? Not that I'm anywhere close to going back down this silly mallet rabbit hole, but man - it is a very good putter.
You could buy it, and I could game it for you. You know it’s like an Adopted child.

Just wondering if any of you THPers who have been drooling over the Toulon Chicago have picked one up yet maybe through pre-order or something. I here their not hitting the stores until Thursday. Knowing this place somebody has gotten one early and used it already. I saw one at CC here in Schaumburg the other day during my wedge fitting. It sure was purdy.
Not yet, hopefully it is being built as we speak.

Garage is back open and Tour Chocolate finish is $100 upcharge..

Garage is back open and Tour Chocolate finish is $100 upcharge..
I was just ogling that finish, lol. Looks pretty good. Can also go with a plumbers neck on the Chicago, which should have been the default in my eyes.

No Chicago for us lefties yet

Glad I picked up a 2019 Las Vegas last night before seeing that the garage was back open! That chocolate finish is sooo good looking. I'd still love to see the las vegas with the sight dot and flange/wing alignment lines.

Mmmmmm, chocolate. That's easily one of the best looking finishes out there.

New Seattle and flow neck Atlanta

E7BDDBAD-0AC9-4003-9064-978B2F9AC7FB.jpeg04993BA9-1D2C-441B-928C-3D711136455B.jpeg1AFB7472-1792-4BBA-BAAB-85EF6947C6BA.jpeg

seattle
BF902133-5342-4648-BD15-A198974F4F75.jpegA786EE5A-6439-4F71-90B8-E9D7AD1EF3C7.jpeg

That Seattle with the plumbers neck is quickly moving into "must try" territory for me.

I custom ordered a Austin for a customer that came in the other day. Very nice.

So, not available at the present, a version of the double wide SL “may be called the Chicago” in the near future.

The quote above is from The THP Odyssey Experience with Sean Toulon in May 2019

I am a mallet guy, but I remember when Sean mentioned the possibility of the Chicago, during the Odyssey Experience last May, making an appearance in the 2020 lineup and thinking that style would be a big hit with THP and many golfers. Beautiful putter.

You can order a chicago with the H1 neck through the garage...

Back