2020 Toulon Putter Thread

Guys...all this Chicago talk isn't helping...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Recently purchased a Seattle from @Tenputt. I had a really long simulator session this last Saturday and used it with incredible success. I know it’s just a simulator, but I was making some huge putts and also had some fantastic distance control. I just purchased a new putting mat as well and can’t wait to see how I continue to roll it.

My love for the Chicago is well documented here, and it isn’t ever going anywhere. But man the Seattle has the chance to be a real winner too!

Recently purchased a Seattle from @Tenputt. I had a really long simulator session this last Saturday and used it with incredible success. I know it’s just a simulator, but I was making some huge putts and also had some fantastic distance control. I just purchased a new putting mat as well and can’t wait to see how I continue to roll it.

My love for the Chicago is well documented here, and it isn’t ever going anywhere. But man the Seattle has the chance to be a real winner too!
Two great putters in the Chicago and Seattle.

Two great putters in the Chicago and Seattle.
I’ve wanted to work with the Seattle since I saw it. So happy that it’s made a good first impression!

I need to get out and roll one, just havent had the time lately.
They are amazing as a newly minted owner. You need to go roll one.

Hoping to see a 2021 Toulon thread soon with perhaps a Stroke Lab 2.0 option...

Patiently waiting.

Hoping to see a 2021 Toulon thread soon with perhaps a Stroke Lab 2.0 option...

Patiently waiting.
Longing for a Las Vegas H7 and/or an Austin however my gut tells me to be patient.

Never thought I would play a blade again until I got a Chicago sight unseen.....love ❤️ at first sight. Just a great putter!

They are amazing as a newly minted owner. You need to go roll one.
Glad you are enjoying yours! I'd love to hear more!

Glad you are enjoying yours! I'd love to hear more!
I have always rocked blades my whole golfing career, but moving to a bit of oversized blade created a lot of stability in my swing that I never realized I needed. I was a decent putter prior to the Chicago, but with the stability and a great feeling off the face it has been life changing. Compared to my ping anser I feel like I can be a lot more aggressive with my putts instead of being on the defensive. What I mean by that is there is less perceived pop off the face allowing me to get more consistent speeds off the face and confident to be aggressive and not blow it by the hole. I don't know if this is a feel thing or reality.

I have always rocked blades my whole golfing career, but moving to a bit of oversized blade created a lot of stability in my swing that I never realized I needed. I was a decent putter prior to the Chicago, but with the stability and a great feeling off the face it has been life changing. Compared to my ping anser I feel like I can be a lot more aggressive with my putts instead of being on the defensive. What I mean by that is there is less perceived pop off the face allowing me to get more consistent speeds off the face and confident to be aggressive and not blow it by the hole. I don't know if this is a feel thing or reality.
That more consistent speed off a mallet is what I love about lag putts with the mallet. Can usually hit my mark speed wise, this giving me a more reasonable 2nd putt. I enjoy the feel on shorter putts that a blade provides. And this combination is what has driven my ponderings on the wide blade. I'm trying to find something that gives me the best of both worlds.

Along the same line, trying to determine what the downsides of going mallet to wide blade are. Just need to test it out.

That more consistent speed off a mallet is what I love about lag putts with the mallet. Can usually hit my mark speed wise, this giving me a more reasonable 2nd putt. I enjoy the feel on shorter putts that a blade provides. And this combination is what has driven my ponderings on the wide blade. I'm trying to find something that gives me the best of both worlds.

Along the same line, trying to determine what the downsides of going mallet to wide blade are. Just need to test it out.
I would definitely get out and roll it. It sounds like the Chicago may be a great fit.

So are we expecting new Toulons this year?

I finally talked myself into ordering an Atlanta as it is always my favorite at my local shop. Noticed it's not available to order on the website and some of the pages for it give errors. Also a huge influx of them on CPO this week...which is great but my callaway gift card won't work in CPO 🤦‍♂️

Something new in the pipeline it seems?

I finally talked myself into ordering an Atlanta as it is always my favorite at my local shop. Noticed it's not available to order on the website and some of the pages for it give errors. Also a huge influx of them on CPO this week...which is great but my callaway gift card won't work in CPO 🤦‍♂️

I wouldn't put any money on it being soon. I would look more towards late summer/fall

You might call customer service at CPO and make sure, they may honor a Callaway gift card.

I've been wondering lately about any potential Toulon releases also. I was really hoping to see something before my fitting February 6th but it's not looking good.

Been rolling the Vegas in my office a bunch lately, non stroke lab but loving it so far!

There must be inventory issues because 4-6 weeks for a stock Las Vegas H7 with a 33.5” shaft is crazy. I may have to put my plan to buy a Las Vegas H7 on hold and take a run at an Austin.

Back