Tour Event 2020 Travelers Championship

Well if you’re watching golf the announcers have only mentioned it about 1,000 times. His consecutive cuts made streak. Yes it’s only Thursday but it’s not looking good

I have no cable at home and I was at work when I posted that anyway. Thanks.

That shot sounded like Xander caught it high on the face.

Dj makes another birdie??!!?? #TrussTheProcess

JT was sighing on the tee box before trying to hit the drivable par 4. What’s going on?!

Wilkinson quietly playing good golf trying to make the cut.

TPC River Highlands is a great looking course. New England THP'ers - are there any opportunities to play there?

I'll be playing the course sometime next month. I've played it a few times over the years, but it really shines since the redesign in 2016. They just built a brand new clubhouse before last years tournament as well.

The greens are so good I'm surprised that we aren't seeing more putts go in.

Course seems to be playing a tad bit tougher this morning.

And I’m calling it for JT. Thought maybe the bird on the short 4 would be a launchpad, but nah.

Course seems to be playing a tad bit tougher this morning.

The featured groups have started off really slow and it's been a tough watch. Hoping they can bring it back and make the cut bc DJ and Spieth are out of the cut line right now.

there's that trussty putting stroke we love DJ for.

The featured groups have started off really slow and it's been a tough watch. Hoping they can bring it back and make the cut bc DJ and Spieth are out of the cut line right now.
As of right now it looks like Morikawa's streak of made cuts could come to an end.

As of right now it looks like Morikawa's streak of made cuts could come to an end.

If this was a drinking game I would be drunk right now.

Think DJ is the only one under par today of the featured groups right?

Struggle out there this morning for the most part it seems.

Think DJ is the only one under par today of the featured groups right?

I think so, but Wilkinson was playing some good golf, but not sure if he was under par. need to check.

yeah, these guys are atrocious commentators

yeah, these guys are atrocious commentators
Ha! I was just coming in here to complain how bad they are this morning. Glad I'm not alone

Ha! I was just coming in here to complain how bad they are this morning. Glad I'm not alone

it just seems like they hit another gear :facepalm:

Back