Tour Event 2020 US Open Contest and Thread

Continuing the fun of the Golf Pride contests this year with 2020 US Open. This will also serve as our official thread for the tournament bringing the banter and conversation through the weekend.

1-5-1024x692.jpg

The Prize
You will get a full set of any Golf Pride grips you would like including the new MCC Team grips. Head over to their website at www.golfpride.com and check out the full lineup, because you might just win, what the pros play.

How to Enter
Post below who you think will win.For the tie breaker, include in your entry, how many players in the top 10, will be using Golf Pride Grips. If nobody picks the winner, we will choose based on the tie breaker.

Entries must be posted by the time the first players tee off.

Continue reading...

Phil Mickelson.

8 of top 10 with Golf Pride.

Webb Simpson 10/10

I miss Frank Nobilo on Live From. He was great when he and Brandel would get into it!

Webb Simpson

Webb Simpson. 11/10

Zalatoris
7/10

Webb Simpson 10 out of 10

A lot of picks for Lefty. Truth is I think he has little chance at his age. He will have to play the best week of golf he has ever played to beat all the young studs.

But my heart is with him. Hope some how he redeem the 2006 tragedy. (y)

First peg is about to go into the ground!!! The US Open is here!!!

Xander

10 of 10

Entries are locked.

Brian Harman with the early bunker save for birdie to get to -1.

Justin Thomas

...and everyone thought Winged Foot would be difficult!!!
F8AEDAB9-FC9D-4415-8682-840F1BC4A558.png

That “to par” leaderboard is just dumb.

Hate that we‘ve gone from Fox’s Coverage that at least showed golf most of the time to NBC/Golf Channel and ”the last two hours are on Peacock today”

Jordan starts out with a 3 putt bogey

Great shot in by Tiger on 1

JT to a foot on 1

And there is the 40yds of roll off the tee with a 3 wood :rolleyes:

Back