Tour Event 2020 US Open Contest and Thread

Don’t like him, never will, but MAN what a round of golf to go out and TAKE the win. Well done.

Oh noes. Ball in a divot that's .05" lower than the surface grass. :eek::rolleyes:

Feel bad for Wolffe as I would have liked see him win but Bryson is tough when he is in control of his swing and distance. Under rated putter for sure.

Grand total of 1 player under par.......but he sucks, his putting is ugly and I don't like his hat.

This was one hell of a tournament for Bryson. He is going to be the only one in the red and didn’t shoot over par any day this week.

The man went in with a plan and it worked.
And he stuck with his plan through hell and high water. Never second guessed himself even when he was struggling with it.

This was one hell of a tournament for Bryson. He is going to be the only one in the red and didn’t shoot over par any day this week.

The man went in with a plan and it worked.
... and only hit 23 fairways.

Don’t like him, never will, but MAN what a round of golf to go out and TAKE the win. Well done.
Same. Can’t stand him but he played much better than anyone else from tee to green. He wasnt just bombing it. He was bombing it straight and his Putting has been excellent.

And he stuck with his plan through hell and high water. Never second guessed himself even when he was struggling with it.
I was wondering if He would make a run after struggling yesterday. Glad to see him stick to his plan!!
And Queue the "Roll the ball back"debate in 3,2,1....

Why is it that people"Can't stand Bryson"??? Is it cause he's different? He's not a jerk just a bit unconventional.
Maybe it's the scally cap?

My pick finishes 3rd so I did better than most; gotta be happy with that

Same. Can’t stand him but he played much better than anyone else and this tee to green. He wasn5 just go bing it. He was bombing it straight and his Putting has been excellent.
His putting today minus the first hole has been incredible.

The USGA right thinking about Bryson winning..

D8DD325E-DA54-48D1-8F0C-912C5D24821F.jpeg

This camera man needs to hit the gym

Can't wait to hear Faldo's take on this.

Yeah, that comment was very facitious. I don't see the issue either, but some do for some reason.

I figured I knew where you were headed, lol.

Just teeing it up!

Good shot from Wolff to end his round.

Can't wait to hear Faldo's take on this.
He’s in his fainting chair right now, mumbling to himself and caressing his hickory-shafted persimmon woods.

You gotta love a guy who has it in the bag, could literally take 6 shots to hole it and still win, but grinding over this shot.

Excellence doesn't take a break.

Announcer: “That’s not a good lie and it’s gonna take some strength”

Bryson: “You rang?”

Did zinger just throw out a steroid reference??

Lol, Azinger referencing steroids....what a muppet.

Like him or not Bryson is here to stay and going to win a lot of tournaments and possible many more majors coming

Nice shot. He accurately calculated the interaction of the coefficient of friction with the negative profile grade.

Back