Tour Event 2020 US Open Contest and Thread

Douche to rules officials. Douche to fellow players. Douche to cameramen doing their job. He’s all light and smiles when things are going well. Different story when it’s not.
He committed to a change to his game and it’s worked incredibly well. He got there through dedication and extremely hard work. All credit to him for that.

I have to agree with you on this. It really irked me when he basically told that rules official he had no idea what he was talking about. Also, when he got upset because the camera caught his tempter tantrum was just ridiculous. Clean up your act if you don't like the criticism. Just my 2c. I think there's already a thread on this.

I have to agree with you on this. It really irked me when he basically told that rules official he had no idea what he was talking about. Also, when he got upset because the camera caught his tempter tantrum was just ridiculous. Clean up your act if you don't like the criticism. Just my 2c. I think there's already a thread on this.
Some good points, and that's all I was asking for originally. I just wonder how those who criticize him would act out on the world stage he performs on when things go well or things go awry? Maybe better, maybe worse. I just know I'm not capable of throwing the first stone. He did conduct himself very professionally today during the tournament and afterwards.

Douche to rules officials. Douche to fellow players. Douche to cameramen doing their job. He’s all light and smiles when things are going well. Different story when it’s not.
He committed to a change to his game and it’s worked incredibly well. He got there through dedication and extremely hard work. All credit to him for that.

Rory once withdrew from a tournament because he was playing poorly and publicly blamed it on a toothache.

Rory once withdrew from a tournament because he was playing poorly and publicly blamed it on a toothache.

Haha that is classic.

Nothing will get the haters going like a major win. All they can talk about is his driving but I thought today it was Bison's putter that won it?

Family and other stuff in the way... Worth watching this on dvr? Was there excitement or just Wolfs demise?

Jealousy does strange things to people, causes them to reside to hatred. I thought a big difference for Bryson was the length of his drives and the ability to hit out of the rough on to the green. His putter was also very good today as well. I predicted wolff would crumble today, but Bryson was excellent and the only one to shoot under par, like a true winner!(y)

Family and other stuff in the way... Worth watching this on dvr? Was there excitement or just Wolfs demise?
Honestly, Wolff's demise started happening too soon for it to be very exciting. But it had its moments, and it's exciting if you enjoy seeing Bryson launch huge bombs.

FWIW, if I had it DVR'ed, I wouldn't watch it over again.

I have to say I really like watching golf where there are no spectators. You get to see the whole course, and the ball ends up where it is supposed to end up when they hit it way off line. I like the quiet, too.

Are you all fine with "the body change" if it's not natural?
I'll tell you right here and now; there are so many swiss cheese holes in their testing program with no oversight/accountability.
It's all too possible, unfortunately. Golf's dirty little secret.

And performance drugs do not all make you huge. Recovery is such a huge aspect of it. (Gee last one beating balls all night with endless energy.)
Why PITCHERS so often get nabbed and don't necessarily have a hulking physique. Its for recovery in fast twitch muscles.

Really stinks to have to give it thought on the heels of this victory, but golf has some 'splaining to do, Lucy. :cool:
Their top dogs get different treatment on tour. Ask Robert Garigus. He took a different performance enhancer and sponsors did not like that AT ALL.
Remember when he was top long guy on tour?? Yep. ;)

I have to say I really like watching golf where there are no spectators. You get to see the whole course, and the ball ends up where it is supposed to end up when they hit it way off line. I like the quiet, too.
I especially like your point where the ball ends up where it is supposed to be. So often it hits a spectator and bounces back in play nicely or they stop it from going too far into trouble. Harris English lost his ball in the rough and could not find it and had to go re tee the ball up. They get a taste of what it's like to be an amateur golfer like the rest of us. Even though the fans make obnoxious asinine comments, there's nothing like having fans there in the big moments.

[…] off a late season US Open and coming into a rescheduled Fall Masters, it is definitely major season. We were talking recently […]

Back